I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #103
2. _____ tea is less studied than other varieties, but is also thought to have health benefits.
4. _____ transplants from living donors typically have better outcomes than those from deceased donors.
6. _____ surgery is usually the last resort in the weight loss war.
9. _____-_____ is a rapid way of cooking small, uniform-sized pieces of food, most commonly mixed vegetables.
13. _____ yoga (a.k.a. power yoga) is marked by a series of postures that flow together to create constant movement.
15. _____, or paired sets, consist of any two sets performed in a sequence.
16. _____ used to be more commonly associated with convenience stores and fast food, not gyms and fitness programs.
18. _____ water has no fat and is low in calories. This water is high in potassium and low in sodium.
20. _____ stretching is usually performed with a partner who applies a sustained stretch to a relaxed joint.
23. _____ walking poles are used when walking, add resistance and can burn up to 46% more calories than just swinging your arms.
24. _____ skin is a term describing someone with low subcutaneous fat, showing muscularity.
28. _____, known as the "satiety hormone," is produced by fat cells and appears to regulate body fat.
31. _____-_____ fibers are capable of developing greater forces and contracting faster and have greater anaerobic capacity.
33. _____ up is thought to improve muscle function.
34. _____ to a co-worker's office rather than using e-mail or the phone for calorie burning.
35. _____ training, along with physical training, produces a winning attitude.
36. _____, the "hunger hormone," is produced largely in the stomach.
38. _____-twitch fibers are recruited for aerobic activities.
39. _____ training with a variety of activities spreads the training load throughout the body preventing overuse injuries.
41. _____, which literally means "around sleep", is when a sleeper engages in activities that should not occur during sleep, such as sleepwalking and eating.
42. _____ sterols have been shown in clinical studies to help reduce cholesterol.
43. _____ was first called jump training in its beginnings in the 1960s.
45. _____ training can improve balance but is not as good as traditional methods at improving strength.
46. _____ trainers help clients to establish appropriate and attainable exercise goals, to exercise safely and effectively.
1. _____ tea is one of the least processed teas and it has more antioxidants that most other teas.
3. _____ weighing involves submersion in water.
4. _____, also known as roasted buckwheat groats, have a nutty, toasty flavor that makes them perfect for pilafs.
5. _____ washing is the best way to reduce the spread of viruses.
7. _____. Aim. Fire!
8. _____, a white, waxy fat found naturally in your body, is used to build cell walls and make certain hormones.
10. _____ with live cultures can add more healthy bacteria to your diet.
11. _____ salt refers to flake salt.
12. _____ sprouts contain vitamin A to keep your immune system healthy and vitamin C to aid collagen building.
14. _____, which has roots in skateboarding, includes half-pipe, super-pipe and boarder-cross maneuvers.
15. _____ salt is made from salt water and some types contain other trace minerals.
16. _____ training is a resistance exercise that imitates activities of daily living.
17. _____ tend to have more fast-twitch fibers.
19. _____, known as "Christmas oranges," peak in December and will satisfy a palate that likes things a bit tangy.
21. _____ training makes the heart work above its target area.
22. _____2 is the best indicator of exercise intensity because it is tied closely to energy expenditure.
25. _____ yoga focuses more on the skeletal alignment with static poses and props to help correct the alignment.
26. _____ women have a higher risk of heart disease than men, due to the loss of natural estrogen.
27. _____-_____ lipoproteins (HDL) move cholesterol from the blood and artery walls to the liver.
29. _____...you look so good doing that!
30. _____ training integrates strength, plyometrics, and sports-specific movements.
31. _____, along with carbohydrates, is oxidized during exercise to provide energy to working muscles.
32. _____ size is directly related to lean body mass.
33. _____ your hands several times a day can help prevent sickness.
37. _____ your core. It helps you with your balance.
40. _____ tunnel syndrome is characterized by pain in the wrists, hand and arms from excessive computer use.
44. _____ wine plays an integral part in heart health in the Mediterranean diet.