I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #102
2. A new workout regimen, called _____ Fit, takes place on an elliptical trainer inside a vacuum chamber.
5. A nerve and all the muscle fibers it works with can be referred to as a _____ unit.
8. A mineral that builds and repairs bones and teeth, helps nerves work, assists in muscle contraction, helps blood clot, and facilitates heart function.
9. A place of safety and introspection, but don't sit there too long.
10. A proximal point is at this area of the body.
11. A rise in _____ rate can be a first warning that your body is overtrained or stressed.
13. A primary function of muscles is to create tension and produce force for movement of the body's _____ system.
17. A physical and metal state which occurs due to excessive training without adequate recovery
18. A primary duty of fitness professionals is to ensure that clients exercise _____ and effectively to successfully reach their goals.
20. A mineral needed for production of hemoglobin.
21. A nourishing ingredient in a food.
22. A poisonous gas found in cigarette smoke is carbon _____.
23. A person, normally your workout partner, who watches your lifts for technique and safety. Their role is also to help you finish your movement.
24. A porridge made from rolled or ground oats.
26. A nervous system disease caused by bacteria, found worldwide in soil, dust and animal feces; also known as "lockjaw".
27. A pound of muscle is _____ and takes up less space than a pound of fat.
28. A product developed by the Navy Seals has become one of the trendier fitness breakthroughs of recent years; training using it is called TRX _____.
31. A painful skin irritation caused by friction, usually where your clothing touches your body.
32. A sadly progressive, degenerative disease, usually associated with memory loss.
34. A precursor to osteoporosis more commonly known as low bone density is called _____.
36. A person's mental idea of his or her body (2 words).
37. A physical or psychological situation that disrupts the harmony of the mind and body.
39. A muscle that assists another muscle to accomplish a movement.
40. A much better replacement for any white flour (2 words).
41. A muscle used to pull a body part away from the midline of the body.
42. A person with a thin and linear body type.
43. A person's level of fitness can greatly determine their aerobic _____ from a cardio standpoint.
1. A platform with a rubber half-sphere attached to the bottom is called a _____ board.
3. A personal trainer is also known as a personal _____.
4. A reduction in training intensity before a major competition to give the body time to recover and adapt so as to reach a peak in performance.
6. A recent study suggests that regular physical activity in youth may also safeguard against _____ in later years.
7. A premium membership at TheCatheNation enables you to manage your _____.
10. A natural compound that's found in our bodies and in foods like meat, poultry, and seafood.
12. A radioactive gas found in some homes that can increase the risk of cancer.
14. A person who chooses to subsist on locally grown foods only.
15. A particularly dangerous form of skin cancer.
16. A recreational activity or pastime, usually competitive.
19. A molecule of glucose and galactose chemically bonded together, found in milk.
20. A nutritionist can help you maintain proper levels of caloric _____ in your diet.
22. A process by which cancer cells spread throughout the body.
25. A protein called _____ carries most of the oxygen in the blood.
29. A muscle that causes a limb or other body-part to bend.
30. A muscle that causes motion is an _____.
33. A movement to measure flexibility in the lower body is sit and _____.
35. A reduction in size of cells and/or tissues, especially relating to muscle fibers.
36. A person with osteoporosis can fracture a _____ even by sneezing.
38. A protective fold in the upper face.
39. A postage _____ is recommended to use to measure portions for butter or margarine (1 tsp.).