I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #100
1. A gentle, meditative form of yoga, _____ yoga is great for beginners or those looking for a relaxing, stress-relieving class.
3. A custard like food with a tart flavor, prepared from milk curdled by bacteria.
7. A compulsive obsessive ailment that a person has a preoccupation with a perceived or imagined physical defect is a body _____ disorder.
9. A disease characterized by low bone mass and deterioration of bone tissue leading to weakness.
13. A diet high in sugar and carbohydrates creates an imbalance in _____.
14. A condition in which antioxidant levels are lower than normal is called _____ stress.
15. A Harvard study shows that _____ who are moderate drinkers at midlife are more likely than nondrinkers to reach age 70 without having any major chronic disease.
17. A favorite diet cheating food.
18. A disease that causes rash and mild fever.
19. A condition where increased amounts of drug use do not get the desired effect.
23. A foot doctor.
24. A clothing item that women wear for support _____ bra.
25. A good sense of _________ can help prevent a fall or reduce the severity of one that does
26. A group fitness class instructor uses a _____ for auditory purposes.
28. A diet low in _____ may reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
30. A condition of increased amount of tissue fluid within the body is _____.
33. A digital audio and video device from Apple that can download music and podcasts from the internet, and can be used to view videos such as Cathe’s, is known as an _____.
34. A full one-minute count of the pulse, usually taken at the wrist by the patient after a long rest or upon waking in the morning, is called _____ heart rate.
36. A favorite muscle relaxation experience.
38. A fresh egg will _____ in a bowl of cold water
39. A carotenoid found in some fruits, vegetables and egg yolks.
41. A good strategy to manage your weight would be to choose _____ grains over refined carbohydrates and increase your physical activity.
42. A half hour of daily walking is said to reduce the risk of heart _____.
44. A chemical agent that enhances or accelerates a process in the body.
45. A centered approach by personal trainers help these people to see results.
46. A glass of fruit or vegetable juice a day may help keep _____ disease at bay.
47. A habitual disturbance in eating behavior mostly affecting young women of normal weight, characterized by frequent episodes of grossly excessive food intake.
2. A disorder in which a person becomes obsessed with the idea that he or she is not muscular enough is called muscle _____ .
4. A characteristic statistically associated with, although not necessarily causally related to, an increased risk of morbidity or mortality is known as _____ factor.
5. A good source of fiber, this homely vegetable is high in vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and vitamins b2 and b3.
6. A diet that is high in sugar can cause gastrointestinal problems, such as _____.
8. A computerized device that assesses your resting metabolic rate (BMR), or how many calories you burn, is called a Metabolic _____.
10. A group of hens is called a _____
11. A deformity in the second, third, or fourth toes causing them to be permanently bent (2 words).
12. A digital recording service featuring home hard-disk units that record television programming for consumers, and can be used to watch videos such as CatheDownloads, is known as _____.
16. A different _____ DVD at a sale price is available each week.
17. A disease caused by lead poisoning.
20. A CD _____ is recommended to use to measure portions for bread (1 ounce).
21. A cross training benefit is increased _____.
22. A cloudy egg white indicates the natural presence of _____ _____, an indicator of freshness
24. A group of repetitions.
27. A compound super-set can be very taxing on the _____ system and requires special attention to be paid to recovery after the session.
29. A component of the grain _____, the soluble fiber beta-glucan, has been found to lower cholesterol.
31. A cast iron weight looking somewhat like a cannonball with a handle.
32. A condition recognized by persistent ringing in the ears.
35. A herb that calms nausea, motion sickness, and the after effects of surgery.
37. A condition of too much acid in the body, from alkaline depletion.
38. A complex behavior that is an integral part of the body's strategic adaptation to daily changes in temperature and light.
39. A common excuse for not exercising is a _____ of time.
40. A cup of black _____ may help you to relax.
41. A few years ago, Cathe was photo-edited to look like this mythical Halloween character.
43. A diet high in _____ has many overall health benefits.