I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Fitness & Health 1
2. Poor posture can be related to weak _____ muscles.
5. The movement which occurs during outer thigh work is known as hip _____.
7. Tight _____ increase the risk of knee and hip injuries.
10. 80% of all Americans suffer from _____ pain.
12. The more commonly used term for an abdominal exercise. It has replaced the "sit up."
14. One reason why women may train with weights is because they know weight-bearing exercise reduces the risk of _____.
15. A specific pregnancy exercise designed to help women "hold" their urine or strengthen their urethral muscles.
17. Cathe's "crazy 8's" work which muscle group?
19. _____ are also known as power moves.
21. "One on One" training is most commonly referred to as _____ training.
22. Because lean body mass is closely associated with metabolic rate, decreased muscle can result in a sluggish _____.
23. The most common form of arthritis which is characterized by a progressive loss of cartilage and usually limited to a specific area such as the hands, shoulders, hips, or knees.
1. The ______ heart rate zone is the number of beats per minute at which your heart should be beating during aerobic exercise.
3. Research continues to demonstrate that strength training increases both muscle and _____ strength.
4. One can become anemic if they have a deficiency of this mineral.
6. The length of an exercise session is referred to as the _____.
8. A good stretch after a hard workout releases muscle tension and soreness plus it reduces the risk of _____.
9. This is a common lower leg fracture that occurs in many runners.
11. A good cardiovascular program can help reduce blood _____.
13. Lower back pain can be due to tight _____ muscles.
16. Common term for the rectus abdominas muscle.
18. A body fat test commonly referred to as a "pinch" test.
20. To lose fat weight, your energy input must be less than energy _____.