Submitted by: Dusty
- Difficulty: Medium
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready In: 35 minutes
- Serves: 4
1 small to medium onion, chopped
2 TB olive oil
1 galic clove, minced
16 oz. frozen broccoli, thawed OR 4 cups fresh, chopped
1/2 c vegetable broth, low sodium
1TB dried parsley
1/8 to 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
8 oz. greek yogurt
salt to taste
1. Sautee onion in olive oil until tender.
2. Add garlic, broccoli and broth. Cover and cook on low to medium heat until tender stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool slightly and add parsley, pepper, and yogurt.
4. Transfer to a blender and puree until desired consistency. Add salt if desired.
5. Pour back into original pan and reheat if necessary. Server immediately.
Note: use more or less yogurt to suit your taste.