New profile posts

Intensity Series Pyramid Lower Body.
I should have legs like Tina Turner after that one. I may have to stay in the basement the rest of the day as I am not sure I can climb the stairs.
Strong and Sweaty Ramped Up Upper Body.
The tris are still recovering from Tuesday. Love the bicep isolation work- really gets them popping.
Legs tomorrow- hopefully they'll be a little more recovered :/
Nanbo
Nanbo
That is my "go to" upper body workout right now. I love the little "burn moves" with the bands (especially the shoulder circles and bicep crazy 8s)!
Margaret Richard Beauty to the Bone vol's 1&2 all Upper Body&Abs+Kristin Kagen Step this way 2 Treadmill 3.7 6mwu51m +Rodney Yee Daily Yoga day 2 Energize (Vinyasa) 22m I woke up early so that mom wouldn't interrupt me from my workout &it worked! I led her through stretches afterwards.
Sooooo... slight hiatus as things got a little whacko at work. I kept up with my running as it's easy to do in hotel gyms but that about did it.
I started the July rotation with Strong and Sweaty PHA- I can already tell that sitting on the toilet will be an issue in the morning :/
Cathe Slow & heavy legs section & str. 30m. +
Abs of Steel Quick Toning Tamilee Collection pt 1 15m+Kickboxing Kathy Smith (50m I rewind: 3x5m kicks+35m 3.7 Treadmill)
poohpeggy
poohpeggy
I was thinking of trying SH Legs tommarrow if I have energy!
mrsctoo
mrsctoo
I have had the Slow & Heavy series for a while. Embarrassed to say I've still yet to try. :( Maybe next week! Especially since that is how I feel these days, slow and heavy.
The Firm Lower Body Sculpt 1 Lisa Kay BMG 30m standing legwork+Gilad New Best of Bodies in Motion matwork Abs 10m+Treadmill 3m wu+10m only 3.7
Cathe Step n Motion 3 I did wu 11m +Step 15m+ Treadmill 40m 3.7 + circuit she uses 3&5 lbs I used up to 20,abs + Rodney Yee Daily Yoga Build a Foundation 30m I fast forward 1x (otherwise too slow bc of instructions)
ICE Chiseled Upper Body: Perfect workout now that I'm getting back at 'er after a tear in my bicep muscle. Lighter weights but lots of great toning work!
Nanbo
Nanbo
That sounds painful! I can picture it in my mind and it seems awful! How long were you out of commission?
Jane Power-Grimm
Jane Power-Grimm
Thanks, Nanbo. Yes, unfortunately it was extremely painful for a few days. I had a level 2 tear (not a rupture). It took about a month before I could do just 2 sets of 8 push ups! My physio said to start with 50% of the weight I used to lift and gradually increase. 6 weeks in and still not 100% but should be soon. I tore it moving furniture around, not weight training!
FireLight
FireLight
Jane, my heart feels for you. I have been out of commission too. Just too many things on my mind. I also am working out with lighter weights. Fit tower workouts are on my agenda as well as Low Impact Series. Sending you {{{healing vibes}}}. xoxo
29 min of Step N Stones 1 Circuit Gay Gasper. I heard a noise coming from my room, and the rod that goes end to end in my closet holding all my clothes fell/broke to the floor. Ugh! Spent 3 hours putting everything in the other room.
Nanbo
Nanbo
Oh no! Lots of picking up and putting down; that sounds like a new Cathe workout: "ClosetMAX"!
Lucia A
Lucia A
Ha ha :)
Legs & Glutes Body Blast series (4lb ankle weights)+Abs, Abs, Abs Tamilee Webb pt3 10m (no cardio today bc mom wanted me to take her grocery shopping)
The Training Zone Fusion Circuit Sam Combs.+ Abs Abs Abs Tamilee Webb pt 2 10m Treadmill 30m 4.0. In the middle of my w/o mom interrupted so I led her through stretches w Tamilee Total Body Stretch pt 1&2
Cathe IMAX 1 (I used Treadmill in between intervals & my rebounder for some segs & intervals) +Step this way AB section+Rodney Yee's Yoga Core Crosstrain Strength section 30m
poohpeggy
poohpeggy
I love Imax 1. Very cool you used treadmill and rebounder also!
Lucia A
Lucia A
The rebounder is great for the jumping cause it's easier or harder... :)
Sometimes I get tired of too much "step" so the Treadmill helps.