Your favorite Cathe Workout?

fitkat02

What's your hands down favorite Cathe workout of all time? I think mine is Butts and Guts. That workout gets me every time, and it hurts to even bend over a little to get water from the water cooler at work after I'm done. Haha! No seriously though, ouch.

These are not only my favorite by Cathe , but also my absolute favorites ever:
My favorite main workout - Kick, Punch & Crunch
Favorite put-me-in-the-mood-to-workout Warm Up - the one from Lean Legs and Abs. Close second: the Muscle Max warm up
My favorite Cathe stretch the Ball #1 Stretch from Total Body Stretching

And I agree with the posters above, choosing the best from all Cathe's workouts is tough :)

That's a tough question LOL! I seem to do High Reps, Muscle Max, the upper body Xtrain workouts and Flex Train the most since I love weight lifting. For "easy" days I enjoy her old Supersets and Push Pull DVD - not too challenging but the music is fun and Cathe is so cheerful in them (not that she's not happy in the others!). :)

I love RWH legs and ICE chiseled lower body - use them every week still. For upper body i get nice DOMS from the RWH workouts. Cardio would be the RWH plyo/ low impact as well as ICE low impact sweat - so i could never just pick one favorite as you see lol!

All Out Low Impact Hit and Hardstrikes are two of my all time fav's everrrrr - of all dvd's. I also love Burn Sets. Xtrain is the best all time set for music, workouts and impact for me.

I agree that XTrain is the best all time set. Everything just clicked for me with this set. All of Cathe's workouts are terrific and I have 95% of them and she is my primary exercise dvd person. I just think XTrain is the cream of the crop.

Another vote for X Train here! But I also love To The Max, Flex Train, Pyramid Upper Body, and pretty much any step routine. Oddly, although I do force myself to do Butts and Guts regularly, I find so many parts of that workout painful, it is probably the only Cathe workout that I find has a dread factor.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.