Yes, pacing does burn calories BUT...

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
While we wait for the LIS delivery lets burn off some stress!!! Yes, its true, pacing back and forth does burn calories, however, now that the body has adapted to this activity ;), its time to dial things up a few notches, wink!

*Get a pair of 8 pound weights and do 16 squat presses followed IMMEDIATELY by 16 alternating back lunges with bicep curls. Rest 15 seconds and repeat both exercises again.
*Then do 30 jacks followed IMMEDIATELY by 30 seconds of air squats. Rest 15 seconds and repeat.
*Finally do 15 seconds of squat jumps followed IMMEDIATELY by 15 seconds of ice breakers. Rest 20 seconds and repeat.

While we wait for the LIS delivery lets burn off some stress!!! Yes, its true, pacing back and forth does burn calories, however, now that the body has adapted to this activity ;), its time to dial things up a few notches, wink!

*Get a pair of 8 pound weights and do 16 squat presses followed IMMEDIATELY by 16 alternating back lunges with bicep curls. Rest 15 seconds and repeat both exercises again.
*Then do 30 jacks followed IMMEDIATELY by 30 seconds of air squats. Rest 15 seconds and repeat.
*Finally do 15 seconds of squat jumps followed IMMEDIATELY by 15 seconds of ice breakers. Rest 20 seconds and repeat.

Does chasing down the UPS truck every time he passes my house count?!?! :p:p The look of fear in his eyes makes it all worth it! :eek:This workout sounds an aweful lot like LBB I did yesterday! Hurts so good!

Pam

Does chasing down the UPS truck every time he passes my house count?!?! :p:p The look of fear in his eyes makes it all worth it! :eek:Pam, that's too funny! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.