Yay or nay? White stockings with black shoes....

>You know black workout shoes? I bought a pair of Ryka Enlight
>II on sale. They are super comfortable on my foot. Probably
>fit my foot the best of any shoes I've ever worn. For some
>reason, I cannot stand wearing them with anything but long
>black workout pants. I can't stand how they look with shorts.
>They must blend with my leg and it bugs me too much when I
>workout to have something weird looking on. Yeah, I'm just
>weird. LOL....
>
>I am also kind of weird about white shoes too! For some
>reason, I don't like them either.
>
If you're weird I'm weird. I have this fabulous pair of black Nike Shox that I got for 70% off & they are so comfortable! But I won't wear them with anything except long black pants. Haven't tried them w/cropped pants yet but I suspect I'll look silly. :+

I'm with you on the white shoes too. Still the medical office thing. AND white pants. I have a pair of cropped white jeans but no pants. Mostly b/c they're just impracticle--I can't imagine wearing a pair of white pants all day without sitting in something, spilling food on them, getting makeup on them, etc.

I think the only white clothes I actually wear are shirts. Tees, tanks & button downs.

I've got a cool pair of Adidas sneakers that are black and I only wear them with jeans. Actually, I only wear sneakers with jeans - unless I'm exercising. In that case, I'm in the house and nobody sees me anyway.

I never have to worry about that after-Labor Day don't wear white shoes rule 'cause I'm not a fan of white shoes. The only pair, other than some dirty sneakers I knock around in, are a pair of flat casual sandals that have two small straps and the bottom is tan. Don't like white purses, either.

As a nurse, *I* don't even wear white stockings!!! EEEEEWWWWWWW! Heck, I don't even wear white pants at work!!! (Of course, if I did, they'd be gross and dirty in 5 minutes after clocking in!)

Down in the South, it's very common to see certain women wearing white stockings with their white skirt suits (and white shoes and hats) on Sundays to church. I still think that white stockings should be best left to the little girls!

As a nurse, *I* don't even wear white stockings!!! EEEEEWWWWWWW! Heck, I don't even wear white pants at work!!! (Of course, if I did, they'd be gross and dirty in 5 minutes after clocking in!)

Down in the South, it's very common to see certain women wearing white stockings with their white skirt suits (and white shoes and hats) on Sundays to church. I still think that white stockings should be best left to the little girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.