Xtrainers

Hi Kathy:

Today was Pumped Upper Body Live.

This is a short week as we have Friday off for the holiday. We don't celebrate Easter but I am thankful for the long weekend :) I hope the weather is good so we can get some hiking in.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

I rested Friday and Saturday. It felt great to have two rest days in a row. I can’t remember the last time I did that.

Today was Compound Total Body Live.

Have a great day!

HI Lisa:

I rested on Friday. It is nice to have those rest days. Yesterday I did Metabolic Mashup and today the weather was so nice that Lauren, Vic and I went for a long walk. It was great.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter and weekend.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Hiit It Strike It Crunch It Live.

It rained on and off all weekend with no real window to hike. Hopefully next weekend!

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

No workouts the last couple of days. We had a great weekend. However, yesterday not so good. A guy ran a red light and hit Lauren. We are waiting to see if her car can be fixed. Luckily she wasn't hurt. But, her car looked bad. I was 3 cars behind her at the light and saw the accident. It was a horrible day!!!

Hoping to get back to workouts tomorrow. But, my work schedule is off since I am helping Lauren get to class and deal with insurance and collision center.

Hoping the rest of the week is better...

Hi Kathy

I am so sorry about Lauren's accident! Thank goodness she is not injured. I hope that the car can be repaired

Today was Rock Bottom and Core Live.

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. Lauren is doing great. Sad about her car. Insurance is going to total it. Saturday we are going to go get everything out of it. So now it is research new car time. She is going to get another Honda. Maybe an HVR.

Checking in yesterday with you bet your bootcamp live. I did In the ring last week I think it was. I really liked that one. I may do it again this weekend.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

That's terrible about the car being totaled. We have a Civic which we like but we don't so much driving other than local. Hopefully she will find something that she likes.

Today was Yoga. I needed somewhat of a rest day as we are planning to hike tomorrow.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Yesterday was a hike and yoga. It was really cool outside but it was still nice.

Today was ICE Metabolic TB and Icy core#1. I hope to get more yoga in but sometimes the day gets away from me.

Have a good day.

HI Lisa:

Lauren is still looking. But, it seems she really liked her Civic and will probably get another one.

Checking in today with a long walk and I did Bootcamp live. It said it was the very first Live workout.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I hope everything goes well with Lauren. What a pain!

Today was Yvette Bachman Cardio Mix Up. She is tough!

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. It is a pain. But, she is luckily ok and she will hopefully be getting her car this weekend. I got a text from my sister today that someone rear ended my niece today. Crazy stuff going on. Makes me nervous to drive!!

Checking in today with Cardio Slam with the Abs....

Hi Lisa:

Planning on doing the same thing this month with the May rotation. Subbing Live when I can. Today was PHA plus cardio blasts live. Yesterday Lauren and I went for a walk it was so nice outside. Today is a little cooler and overcast.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

It seems like we have not had a nice day in a LONG time. It's been cool and rainy :(

Today was Fitness Fusion Live. I will start the May rotation on Sunday.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.