Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

I am doing the same thing by following the April rotation with Live workouts. Today I did Live: Smoking Upper Body Blast.

This was from yesterday. I forgot to hit post HAHA

Today I did Live: Step on it.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Bachman Hiit Cardio. She is tough!

I am hoping we have turned a corner with the weather. It has been sunny and in the 60's the past few days :)

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

We had a beautiful day here today at around 70. Loved it! Wish I would have been off work to enjoy it. I think our weekend is going to be a good one too.

Checking in today with Live: Hardstrikes...

Hi Kathy

The weather is beautiful this weekend!

Yesterday we hiked for 2 hours and then yoga. Today was Metabolic Meltdown Live.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend

Hi Kathy

Today was Low Max. I forgot how much this workout works your legs and mine are screaming!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Great job on the hike. Lauren tried to go on a hike with a group of classmates. One of them flaked out on the group and then ended up only going for 30 minutes. They were not happy.

We had a beautiful weekend here too. Today was close to 80. It did end up raining on the way home. But, I am loving the warmer weather.

Checking in with my workouts. Friday I rested. Saturday I did Live: Triple threat which was a pretty good one. Sunday I did the Power max DVD. Today was Live: Leg Day. By the way, I ALWAYS feel Low Max. I does work the legs overtime!

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Hi Kathy

I know this sounds selfish but I always work out alone or with Ryan and I know that he will not bail on me :) It's super frustrated to me when that happens. Margaret works out alone as well for that very reason. Her boyfriend played college soccer and he is VERY competitive so she would not work out with him lol

Today was Trisets Upper Body Live. This is another workout that has a great core segment.

Have a great day!

Hey Lisa:

That is why I like using the Live and DVDs...working out alone and when I want to. I can wear and look any way I want to! Lauren was doing a group project for school where they had to all do an activity they haven't done before. So, they chose hiking. Didn't work out like she wanted. But, it counted for the assignment.

Checking in with the same workout. I did the Live: Triset upper body workout.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Margaret could not stand when she had group projects in school. Someone always was the weak link and she was afraid it would affect her grade.

That's a great UB Live workout!

Today was Long and Sculpted Legs Live and yoga. This was another Live workout that I have never done! It was sliding disk, barre and stability ball work with no weights.

Have a great day!

HI Lisa:

Yes, that is what Lauren says too. She said the groups always call her the mom of the group as she always takes charge..

Checking in yesterday with Live: Fitness Fusion and today is a rest day...

Hi Kathy

That is so funny that you made that comment about Lauren. When Margaret was in HS (and still to this day) she is the one that doesn't drink that much at parties and takes care of everyone that is really drunk lol

Today was Yoga. I worked out 11 days in a row and needed a break since we are most likely hiking tomorrow.

I love Fitness Fusion. I may do that next week.

Have a good day.

HI Lisa:

Checking in yesterday with the elliptical and today I did HIIT Fit Circuit Live. I can never remember if I have done the workout before. I try to select ones I haven't done. But, this one I have done before. I don't figure that out until close to the end. Oh Well!! I will have to try the In the ring live one this week.

Nice out today here. Gotta do my normal weekend stuff like housecleaning and groceries. Tomorrow it may be stormy we will see.

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was beautiful so we took an hour and half walk and yoga. Today was Fitness Fusion Live.

I cleaned out my closets and drawers today and took three large bags to Goodwill. I love to purge.

I need to get my hair dyed later.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

We were overcast today and then it rained right around 5:30 or so. Yesterday was really nice though

I like cleaning out closets and purging old stuff too. In fact, I have 2 garbage bags full of clothes I need to take to Goodwill. Haven't done that yet.

Checking in today with the Step portion of Live Step, sweat and lift. Tomorrow is legs. So I will sub something from the Live workout selection.

Have a great Monday!!! Heading to bed to read and dose off!!!

HI Lisa:

That workout looked good. I am going to try it soon and the In the ring Live workout too. Today was Lower body burn live.

Windy day today making it a little cool. Rained here last night but the day ended up kinda sunny..

Have a great evening..

Hi Lisa:

I have done that one. It is a good workout. Today for me was the 2018 Glassboro road-trip upper body workout.

We ended up with a beautiful day here. Not as cold as yesterday started but cool. Really nice now.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.