Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Saturday was yoga, Sunday a walk and yoga and today was Total Body Step Circuit plus Abs Live.

The weather was beautiful all weekend here as well!

How is STS going? Are you enjoying it?

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with rest today except for the elliptical in the morning. Yesterday was Disc 5. So far I am enjoying STS. But, I have always like meso 1 and meso 2 is ok So, we will see if I go all the way through. Are you following a rotation or just doing your own thing?

Weather has been fabulous the last few days.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

The weather here has been great as well. I hope it keeps up as I love Fall weather.

I am just doing my own thing. I just cannot get into lifting anymore which is so surprising as that is all I ever wanted to do! I have been lifting since I was in my early 20's so it's been a LONG time. I am enjoying more cardio and circuit/metabolic type workouts now. It's just hard to follow a rotation with these type of workouts.

Today was a WB mix of Cardio Superset and LI Hiit. I tacked on a Yoga segment afterwards.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy:

TGIF! It's long weekend off of work so I am even more excited!

Today was Cardio Fusion Live and a Yoga TX segment.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

It has been raining here since Saturday afternoon .

Saturday was a hike and yoga Sunday was a rest day and today was cardio Core Circuit Live. I hope to get some Yoga in before my massage but I have the day off and it raining so I may start an organizing project.

Have a great day.

Kathy - have you left me for good? :D

Tuesday was Buff Upper Body Live, yesterday RWH LI Hiit both segments plus Abs and today Kickbox plus Barre Live.

I am ready for fall weather. It has been hot and humid all week!

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Sorry, I haven't left you. I promise. Just busy. My sisters and parents live in Florida where Hurricane Michael hit. They live about 30 miles north of Panama City Beach. Vic and I actually live in the City part of Panama City and lived on the beach when we first got married. So, I have been preoccupied with that. They are all fine but they lost power and I haven't had too much contact with them.

We are also packing up our office at work. So been working a little more then usual. Saturday is moving day and then we have to unpack next week.

We had a very rainy day today. The hurricane weather coming this way.

Still following STS. I did disc 9 today. Cardio in between. I am following the rotation she put out for STS with cardio. I will add some of the newer cardios in there though.

Ok, I will try to be better about checking in.

Hi Kathy

I am glad that your family is OK. I saw the photos and it looked really bad.

Where is your office moving to? The workers have to do all the moving or do you have a crew? That would be a lot to ask.

It rained here all day yesterday but I feel like we really needed it to clear the air. It's 60 sunny and beautiful today!

Today was Metabolic Mashup Live

Have a great day!

HI LIsa:

Thanks. Yes, the family is good. Still no electricity of phones. No we just had to pack up our stuff. They had a crew of movers to do the moving. We are just moving a couple of miles away from where we currently are located. So, Monday new office and unpacking!

Yesterday was Rock em Sock em kickboxing. Today Vic and I are going to a wedding. I plan to do Disc 10 before then hopefully!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was a walk and yoga.

It’s beautiful here. 60 degrees and sunny

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Upper Body with Ball Live and today was Low Impact Hiit Circuit Live.

How was the wedding? Ryan and I are so anti social. I feel like unless the kids visit we always so things alone lol

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

You and Ryan are a little like me. Vic is the social one. He can't go too long without visiting. The wedding was very nice. The bride was a friend of Lauren's. We didn't stay long though.

Works..I did Disc 10 on Sunday and yesterday was Disc 11. Tuesday I rested and I know this sounds bad but I can't remember what workout I did on Monday. HAHA Too much going on I guess.

Ok. I am heading down to do Disc 12 in a little while since I got home a little earlier then usual.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Hi Lisa:

I am doing well with STS. I am going to try to stick with it. I just finished Meso 1. So this week I am doing the recovery week. I will be doing some Live workouts for some of those. I really like the live as well. I would like there to be some additional pure cardio workouts. A lot of the titles include weights.

I haven't decided what cardio will be today.

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day other than a short YouTube Yoga segment.

Today I started to do the newest Cathe Live and 15 minutes in the stream cut off. I have no idea why but I could not get it to start again. So I had to switch gears and do Upper Body Express plus Core Live. I guess I was not meant to do lower body today :)

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I ended up doing Hardstrikes Live yesterday and today I just did the elliptical. I guess lower body was in the cards for you today. You will have to give it another try..That one looked like it might be a good one!

Talk to you tomorrow..

HI Lisa:

Another Live workout today. Low impact Hiit. The weather is getting cooler. Not liking the winter Fall is ok. But, I don't want summer to end!

Ok. Talk to you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.