Xtrainers

Hi Kathy - today was Cardio Band Blast Live. This is a great workout.

Still crazy humid here. I have no clue when this will break!

Hi Lisa:

Rainy here. How is the weather by you? The end of week looks icky with the hurricane making landfall.

Checking in today with Hi/Lo cardio kickboxing. Yesterday I did cardio & Weights live.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

It has been raining here since last Friday. Sunday it did not get out of the 50's! I am so excited to be leaving for Las Vegas on Sunday to see some sun :)

Are you close to the coast? We usually get the high winds and rain but we are 30 minutes north of the coast. Jacob is about 7 blocks from the beach so he has had a lot of flooding.

Today was Mixed Impact Hiit plus Bonus Abs Live plus a YogaTX Morning yoga segment.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Not really too close to the coast. The news is reporting that the hurricane is going to stay south. We will get lots of rain though. I hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas. Vic and the kids are going to visit Notre Dame this weekend. I am staying here as they are going to a football game and that is a long way to go for that.

Checking in today with Kickbutt bootcamp live. It was a really great workout and I only had a short span to workout in. It was like 40 min. Nice.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

How exciting - a weekend all to yourself!

Today was Cardio Boxing and Stability Ball Abs Live. It's one of my favorites.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah and the weather is going to be better then we thought. The hurricane is staying South.

Checking in today with Timesavers Step groove live. I really enjoyed this one. I will have to do that one again in the future..

HI Kathy

Oh that is great news on the hurricane for you at least. I feel for those affected. It was quite a mess for all of NJ when Sandy hit.

Today was Fit Body Bootcamp Live. It was a lot of fun.

Hi Kathy

Today was a WB mix of various Hiit workouts.

I have worked out 12 days in a row and I am ready for a break!

FYI I will be MIA until next Sunday as we are on vacation.

I hope the weather is not too bad down there. I just cannot wait to see the sun on Sunday when we land in Las Vegas. It has been raining here since last Friday!

Have a great day!

HI Lisa:

Hope you have a great vacation. Weather is getting better here. I think we are going to get a little cooler. Not much.

Checking in with Metabolic Burn Live. Yesterday I rested...

Talk to you when you get back..

Hi Lisa:

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

The weather has been pretty nice here. We got a little rain on Thursday. Not too bad. Rain again tomorrow they say.

Checking in with a rest day last night. I just wasn't in the mood. I did get half an hour on the elliptical before work though. So, I wasn't feeling too guilty. Today I decided to start a round of STS with Disc 1. I may or may not go through the whole thing. But, I thought I would do it for now. I will mix and match the cardio workouts between the discs.

Talk to you later. Off to shower and run errands!!

Hi Kathy

Vacation was wonderful. The weather was magnificent as always. We did a lot of walking but nothing more as far as workouts.

Good job on STS. I don’t know if I will ever get the motivation to do that again.

Today was more walking. Tomorrow will be weights.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Glad you had a great vacation. It has been raining here all day yesterday too. Ugh!!

Checking in with IMAX 2 yesterday and STS Disc 2 today..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy - the rain started here today and is suppose to last all week. I am hoping for a little better weather on Thursday as we are driving down to see Margaret. She is giving a presentation based on the research she did this Summer and I do not want to miss it. I am so proud of all the work that she does.

Today was Hi Low Hiit plus Abs Live.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Awesome. Hope you have a great trip to see Margaret. Good luck to her on her presentation!!

Checking in today with Live: Kick punch cardio.

Hi Kathy

The rain was torrential here yesterday. I am so thankful that our house did not flood because so many others did.

Today was legs weights and barre Live. It was the first time I did this work out and it was awesome.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was High Low Hiit Live and today Kickbox plus Compound Weights Live.

I am really happy it's Friday :)

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Disc 4 yesterday. Took a rest day on Thursday. Friday I did the cardio from the Fit Split bootcamp and low impact. Today was LoMax.

We ended up with a beautiful weekend after having so much rain last week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.