Xtrainers

Kathy - we have had the same weather. It really depressing. It's either raining or so hot and humid it's unbearable. I am so sorry that you had to deal with that!

Today was Cardio Step Circuit with Abs Live. It was a good one.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Glad to see today we have sunshine and warm weather. Vic and I went for a walk this morning. Yesterday I did Lift it Hit it legs..

Off to get groceries purchased!!!

Hi Kathy
It rained here almost all day yesterday. Today is nice but really really hot. We went for a walk early to beat the heat. Then it was grocery shopping and laundry before my massage.
Have a great Sunday!

Hi Lisa:

Great weekend. We went to a Washington Nationals minor league team game Saturday night. It was a family picnic for the company I work for. It was a good time and the weather was sunny and hot. Sunday I caught up on housecleaning some and errands.

Yesterday I didn't get to a workout Today I was back to Live classes. I did Hiit fit circuit. I think that was the name.

Hi Kathy-I love going to baseball games. Your company does a lot of events outside of the office. It must be a nice place to work.

Boy is it humid here-yuck!

Today was a workout blender mix of biceps/triceps, abs and a stability ball stretch. I use to lift so much more than I do now but today I felt like it.

Have a good day!

Hi Lisa:

Yes, I enjoy going to work which I am grateful for every day. We have an activities committee at work that comes up with company wide events for us. Really nice.

We are experiencing that humidity too. More rain is predicted for tomorrow and the weekend. We don't need anymore of that.

Today's workout was Rock em Sock em. I decided to do a video. Not sure about tomorrow. I can't decide if I want to follow the August rotation.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy - I am very over the humidity and rain. It's just too much this year. I am actually looking forward to fall which is a big change for me.

Today was LI Hiit Live and a Jessica Smith stretch.

The August rotation was a little too similar to the July rotation for me. I am just winging it for this month and doing what I feel like.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Checking in with Metabolic Total body from the ICE series. I was thinking the same about the rotation. I think that is why I can't decide. I seem to be winging it too.

I am not looking forward to winter. But, I am sick of rain. Luckily, we didn't get any here like they said today. We will see for the weekend.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy - I am not looking forward to winter either but this humidity has been a whole other level this year. We are having a hard time keeping the house comfortable.

There is a Cathlete that has a great blog that includes Cathe LIve rotations - https://2lazy4gym.com/
Have you ever seen it?

Today was Love those Legs Live. I had never done this one and it's really good. There were cardio burst in between the weight work.

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

No I haven't seen that blog. I will check it out. I don't think I have done that workout yet either. But, I will. Today was Low Impact Sweat with the icy core 2.

Hi Kathy

It has been raining and gray here all weekend. It doesn’t feel like a Summer.

Yesterday was a rest day and today was a walk and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was PHA plus Abs and today Crush It Low Impact Live.

I hope you are doing well and have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Our weather hasn't been too bad. Yesterday and today we had pop up storms here and there. Humidity has been done a little too which is nice. The last few days I have been doing the Fit Split series. I did the Pull day on Saturday, Push day Sunday and yesterday was the leg one. Today I did a Live workout Cardio boxing and plyo legs. I might do the last fit split one tomorrow..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was a workout blender mix of KPC and Turbo Barre lower body.

When do the kids start school? Is this Lauren's last year of college? Chris starts college this year right?

If I did not work out in the morning before work I don't think I would ever do it. It stinks getting up so early but I have to do it. I applaud you for doing it after working all day!

Hey Lisa: Thanks. I don't even think about it when I get home. I change into my workout clothes and go right downstairs. The problem usually comes when I don't go right down. Then I talk myself into not working out like I did on Wednesday. Oh well..

Chris starts college on Aug 22. and yes Lauren is a senior this year. I think she starts the following week. Is Margaret on her last year? Or she probably has more since since is in the medical field. Right? Your son is older Right?

Yesterday was the last workout in the Fit Split-Low Impact/Metabolic conditioning. That is a good workout. Tonight is probably going to be cardio from the LIVE library...

Have a great day!!

Hi Kathy - TGIF!

Yes Margaret is a senior for undergrad. She is going for her Master in Public Health before going to medical school. Jacob is done with school has a full time job and lives with his girlfriend an hour south of us. He lives in a great shore town. There are so many great things for young (and old) kids to do.

Today was Circuit Crush Live and a YogaTX Hip segment from YouTube.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.