Xtrainers

Hi Kathy - I hope you have a great visit and Happy Anniversary!

Margaret and her boyfriend are always going to music festivals. I can't keep track!

Yesterday was KickMax and today Smoking Upper Body. I really don't know why but I feel like I get a much better workout when a do Live. I am trying to follow the July rotation but find myself subbing Live workouts the majority of the time!

Hi Kathy - I hope you are enjoying your time with family.

Today was a workout blender Cardio Slam/All out LI Hiit and SB abs workout.

Have a great weekend.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. It was gorgeous so we were at the beach all day. It’s rainy and humid here today which is fine with me since I have cleaning and laundry to do.

Today was a walk and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy - today was High/Low Hiit with Step Live.

I invited some ladies from another forum over to join us. The more the merrier!

Hi Lisa:

Sorry to be missing and you had to talk to yourself. Had a great visit with my sisters and the party was great as well. We had wonderful weather with no rain. Yeah!!! Everyone left Sunday and I spent the day cleaning. Monday and Tuesday I was so busy getting caught up at work and home. I did get back to my workouts on Monday..

I did: Monday-Rockout Knockout; Tuesday Cardio Leg Blast.

I think I am going back to Live classes after this rotation. I liked them.

Hi Kathy - no worries! I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with your sisters.

Tuesday -Toasted Tri-Sets UB Live- this was the first time I did this and it was great!
Weds - Chiseled Lower Body
Thurs-Cardio Boxing with SB Abs

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Friday was so nice here Ryan and I went to the beach. I have so much vacation time at work to go through and Ryan has unlimited so we took advantage of it. Now it’s been raining for 2 days!

Friday and Saturday were rest days and today was a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Vic and had a couple days off for our 25th Anniversary. We went back to work today. BUSY Day!! Anyway, it has been raining like crazy. But, at least we got some things done around the house we never have time to do on the weekends...

Yesterday was Afterburn and today I did Chiseled lower body blast..

Hi Kathy - yesterday was High Energy Kickbox and today Bootcamp Blast Off.

Good for you for taking a couple of days off. Did you go anywhere?

Hi Lisa:

We didn't go anywhere. It was nice just to be home and get some things done. I think we are going to do something in the Fall. Maybe go see my parents in Florida. They couldn't come this summer since my Dad wasn't well.

Taking a rest day today. Tomorrow will be rest too except for my morning elliptical time. Lauren and I are going to Nationals Park in DC for a concert after work tomorrow. One Republic. We have seen them twice already. But, we enjoy their music..

Hi Kathy - have fun at the concert! You are a trooper going with Lauren to concerts!

Today was a workout blender mix of both RWH LI Hiit workouts and abs.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy - you must be super busy again! I admire all you do. I don't think I would have the energy!

Sat - rest
Sun - walk and yoga
Mon - 2018 RT Upper body and core
Tues-Yvette Bachman Mixed up Cardio

Have a good day!

Hi Lisa..

Thanks. We had a great time at the concert. The rest of the weekend was packed with things to do and it went by SO fast. Yesterday traffic was horrible and it was raining AGAIN. So, we got home late.

Workouts:

Saturday I did a LIVE one from last week Cardio Fusion. Sunday was Lift it Hit it: Chest, shoulders & triceps. Yesterday was a Live workout Step express with blasts and today was Lift it Hiit it Back shoulders & biceps.
Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Oh my goodness have we had rain!! Flooding rain. We had water in our crawl space today. We think the sump pump was clogged. Got it working and it seems to be draining. But, we have to look into having someone come out and make sure everything is ok since there was water down there. We had a slight mold issue a few years ago. Don't want that again or ever.

Anyway, didn't workout tonight with that issue going on. Yesterday since it wasn't raining (amazing) Lauren and I went for about a 3 mile walk.. I plan on doing Lift it hiit it legs tomorrow...

Off to get some sleep now...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.