Xtrainers

Hi Kathy-

Yesterday was a rest day. It was gloomy and 65 degrees here! It was a good day for laundry cleaning and errands.

Today was Crossfire Quick Fix plus abs Live. It was really nice so we spend the day at the beach.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

It has been rainy off and on all weekend..I did the same with errands and laundry/cleaning.

I also did Crossfire Quick fix plus abs yesterday. Today I did Cardio kickboxing and Cardio Barre. They were both good ones...

Hi Lisa,

Yesterday Lauren and I participated in a corporate fun run that my company was a sponsor for. It was great. I decided to power walk it. The weather was awesome. Hope they do another one. I think it was to benefit leukemia.

Today was live: smoking lower body...

Hi Kathy. That is awesome about the corporate walk. I love when employers do that.
Are you anywhere close to the shooting in Annapolis? Crazy stuff.
Yesterday was a rest day. Today I hope to walk on the boardwalk a little as we are done in Atlantic City.
Have a good day!

Hi Lisa:

Not too close. I would say about an hour and a half or around 70 miles. That was horrible about the shooting.

Yeah Lauren and I loved the 5k. We would love to do it again.

Yesterday was a rest day for me too. I haven't taken one in a long while and I felt I needed it. Today was Live: Upper Body Sculpt. My muscles are shaking. Next month I think I will do videos and follow the rotation. It will get messed up since family is coming to visit on the 11th for a few days. No workouts those days...

Have fun in Atlantic City. How close are you to Cathe's studio? That would be fun to visit...

Hi Kathy boy is it HOT and humid here -near 100 degrees! I think Cathe’s gym is west of AC. It’s about an hour and Half from our house. I keep saying one of these days I’m going to get down there but I never do!

Yesterday was a rest day. We were at the beach all day.:)

Today was a walk and stretching.

I am unsure what I will do for July as far as a rotation. Cathe’s does look good.

Hi Lisa:

I want to go to Cathe's gym too. Not sure I want to be on the Live though. Really hot here too.

Checking in with Kickmax today..

Hi Kathy oh I could never go there when she does a Live class. I am way too much of an introvert for that!

I was hoping to get more walking in this week but the weather is not cooperating. I like the heat but can’t walk in it especially when it’s over 100 degrees!

Yesterday was a rest day. We hit the beach again to try and stay cool. Today was KCM Body Design. Her workouts are perfect for active recovery weeks.

I may start the Cathe July rotation next week and sub some Live workouts.

Have a good day!

Hi Kathy! Happy 4th of July. Any big plans today? Now that the kids are gone Ryan and I really just hang out together. We have to go back to work tomorrow after 7 days off so today is a lot of cleaning and laundry.

Today was a walk and Yin Yoga. Have a great day:)

Hi Lisa:

Didn't do anything yesterday. I did have work to do. Our fiscal year ends 6/30. So I had a ton of invoices I had to get in to close the month and year for accounts payable. Next week my sisters are coming with their kids. We are going to celebrate Chris' graduation and Vic and I have a 25th anniversary coming up. I think I told you all that before. Anyway, I am working at home on Wednesday and the rest of the week off...

Yesterday was Pyramid lower body and today pyramid upper body...

Hi Kathy - where do you sisters live? How many nieces and nephews so you have?

Yesterday was yoga and today was a rest day. I will rest again tomorrow and start up again on Sunday.

The weekend is suppose to be beautiful weather wise. I hope to be at the beach a lot!

Hi Lisa:

I have 2 sister that live in Chipley Florida, which is west of Tallahassee. They each have a boy and a girl. Vic's sister is in Ohio and has a daughter. They will all be here. My parents aren't going to make it. Not sure if I told you. But, my Dad is going through chemo and radiation for a cancerous tumor he has on the bottom of his esophagus. The last scan he had was a good one. So, we are praying that he will be ok.

Checking in with Cardio Slam today....

Hi Kathy I am so sorry about your Dad. I will send good energy his way. Do your parents live close to your sisters? Wow you will have a house full. I would not have room for all those visitors

Yesterday was a rest day. We were at the beach all day as the weather was perfect. Today was a walk and then brunch with Jacob and his girlfriend.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, My sisters live near my parents. My older sister lives next door to my parents. They each have 5 acres. My sisters and the kids are staying here. Vic's family is staying at a hotel.

Lauren is at a Taylor Swift concert tonight at FedEx field. That's her favorite singer...

Checking in with Chiseled upper body yesterday and Chiseled lower body blast today..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.