Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Did you fair ok with the weather? We didn't get any snow, maybe a little rain...

Checking in with Imax yesterday and today I am tired and I am not working out. So resting...

Hi Kathy

We got about 8 inches of snow which wasn't great but I can't complain since we did not lose power. There are so many in this area that won't get their power back until Wednesday. It's COLD not to have heat so I really feel for them. Thanks for asking.
Yesterday was Fit Split LI and today was a rest day.

HI Lisa:

Sorry about that snow. We were in PA this weekend. Luckily no snow while we were there. We came home yesterday and back to work today. So, no workouts this weekend. Today I did the original Bootcamp.

Hi Kathy - we only got about 2 inches of snow so it was all good. What part of PA did you visit? It's such a large state!

Tuesday was Pump Party Live (great TB workout) and today RWH Hiit 1&2 plus Abs

HI Lisa:

Checking in with Step Blast today. That is a fun one . We are supposed to be cold tomorrow and windy..

Hi Kathy it has been cold and windy all week here. I am ready for some warmer temps.

Yesterday was Warrior BC Live and today a Blender workout of all lower body from various Fit Tower DVDs plus Abs. I hope to get a stretch in later.

Margaret and her boyfriend are coming in tonight and staying until Sunday morning so I am excited. We have dinner reservations in the city tomorrow night so I hope it’s not too cold.

HI Lisa: We have been cold too. Today we had some flurries on the way to work and sunny and cool for the drive home. Windy today too. I think rain tomorrow. So not fun there..I hope you have a wonderful time with Margaret and her boyfriend..

Checking in today with Kick, punch & crunch...

Hi Kathy !

We had a great visit with Margaret and Andrew. They are in Miami now for a week. I am a tad jealous :D.

Snow is on tap again this week. I am more than over it.

Saturday was a rest day as we walked around the city for the whole afternoon. Yesterday was Step Express with Blasts Live and today Jabs and Abs Live.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy. I did a great Live workout this morning. LI Cardio Leg Blast with Stability Ball UB. I can't believe this is the first time I have done this!

Hi Lisa:

So glad you had a nice visit with Margaret and Andrew. I wish I were in Florida too. We are getting snow tomorrow. Suppose to get 5-8 inches. Yuck!!! Working from home tomorrow..

Checking in with Imax 2 yesterday and today I did Turbo Barre...

Hi Kathy. We only got about 4 inches of snow and it's sunny today so hopefully it will all melt quickly. I just hope that is it for this year!

Weds was a WB Hiit Compilation and today LI Bootcamp.

I am considering taking next week as a rest week. I have been really tired and feel like I need a break. We shall see as it always seems like a good idea but I have a hard time sticking with it.

Hi Lisa, taking a rest day today. Just wasn’t feeling like working out when we got home. I did Leaner Legs & abs yesterday. Most of our snow melted today too. Now we’re having car issues. Vic has an older 2003 Honda Accord and it has been hesitant to start for a while. Well, yesterday and today it’s just dead. So, might be looking for something else.

Hi Kathy - today with the newest Cathe Live - Cardio Barre and Core Meltdown. It was really good!

The lease is up on my Nissan this month and I am looking at a Honda Civic. I really like it. What kind of car are you looking at?

Hi Lisa: yesterday was Rhythmic Step today I think is Cross train xpress: Kickbox...

Too funny because a Civic is what we were looking at too. Lauren got a Civic last September and she loves it. So, we were thinking that would be a good one. We will use it to get to work and to share with Chris when he needs it for school and work.

Hi Kathy - I hope you had a good weekend. It was COLD here!

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Jessica Smith Fusion Flow. I am committed to an active recovery week :)

HI Lisa:

We had a busy weekend. But, it was good. It was cool here. Vic and I went for a walk yesterday and it was cool when the wind got going.

Checking in with Imax 3 today....Enjoy your recovery week!!

Hi Kathy - I am hoping the weather picks up soon. I am tired of it being cold.

Today was Deep Stretch Legs and Hips segment

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.