Xtrainers

Shelley: So sorry to hear about your friend. I will pray for her. Hugs!!

Susan: I love to read!! Lauren read a good one in high school called "The lady in White". I love to read romance and some mystery. LOVE Nicholas Sparks. I also have kindle prime & unlimited and learn about a lot of new authors. I just rad a couple by Kerry Lonsdale ("Everything we keep") great books. Marina Adair, Susan Mallery and Jill Shalvis are few other favorite authors. And of course Nora Roberts and Danielle Steele. What genre to you like to read?

Checking in today with Chiseled Lower Body...No plans this weekend. Chris and Vic are going to a Nationals game tomorrow and Lauren and I are going to lunch and doing some shopping. Monday we are going to fire up the grill..

Hi all.

We went to the beach yesterday. It turned out to be an OK day. Sunny and low 70s. I did get a little color!

Today was cleaning and laundry. It's suppose to rain tomorrow so we will play it by ear.

This morning was RWH LI #2 and core #1.

I really need to get into reading books again. I have been doing magazines lol

Hi all - we are back to pre spring weather here. 60 degrees cloudy and cool :mad:.

Yesterday was Cross Train Lower Body Live which was great. Today was KPC. That is by far my favorite kickboxing workout.

Happy Tuesday!!

Kathy---I have read some Nora Roberts, Jill Shalvis (laughed so hard reading the "Instant" series). I have been reading a family series by Shannon Stacey. I love reading a long series of books.....romantic humor, mostly. I also like reading biographies and autobiographies. I can't read scary books. LOL
Ill check into the book Lauren read.

Lisa---Saturday was a beautiful day to go to the beach!!! We swam in the pool and got a little color too! It felt so good to get warm.
We dont get as many magazines anymore. I only get Food Network now. For awhile we were getting so many magazines that we had never ordered.

Fri---35 min TM, Chest + abs
Sat---45 min TM + Legs
Sun---rest
Mon---30 min TM + Shouldes + abs

I'm finishing up the month using negative training. Not sure what Im doing next month, probably something very similar to the last 6 months. LOL :p

We ended up going to the drive-in Saturday night and saw Pirates of The Caribbean and Guadians of the Galaxy. Both were good movies....wasnt sure about Guardians but it was better than the first one. It had Kurt Russell and Sylvester Stallone in it so that alone makes it good! LOL Pirates is always good.

Happy June 1st!! :)

Checking in with:
Tues--45 min TM + Back +Abs
Wed--40 min spin + Biceps
Thur--45 min TM + Tri + Abs

It's been rainy rainy rainy........:( today is supposed to be sunny but only a high of 67*. I'm hoping the weekend will be nice so we can hang by the pool and relax. I also have a few bulbs and seeds that need to get into the ground soon.

Hi ladies. I am hoping the weather has made a turn for the better. It's sunny and warm here today :).

Yesterday was Yin Yoga and today was PUB.

Cathe's June rotation looks pretty good. I think I am going to follow it and sub in some Live workouts.

Today was Cardio Band Blast Live. This is one of the hardest Live workouts I have done to date!

I am super excited for the beach tomorrow. :D

HI ladies..

I am following Cathe's June rotation too.

Yesterday was All out low impact hiit and today is PHA

Hi ladies..

My DVD player just ruined my copy of Cardio Slam from the Strong & Sweaty series. I need to buy another one. Do any of you have a copy they want to sell? I thought I would check here first. Ebay had a few copies.

Ok, now off to sub for cardio slam!!!

Hi all. No beach this weekend. It is cool and gray here....

Yesterday was a rest day and today was a 45 minute walk.

Sorry Kathy I use my Cardio Slam DVD all the time. I hope you find one cheap.

Happy Monday!!

Today was PHA Live. I love that type of training.

Kathy - I could do LI Sweat everyday. I love that workout and the S&S series has so many premixes.

Has anyone seen the clip of the Fit Tower Bootcamp? It looks great!

Hi ladies..

I saw the clip. It looks like a great workout on the way. Looking forward to it.

Checking in today with Supercuts..

Good Morning Everyone!

I saw the clip, too and now I think I'm going to order the workouts. LOL It looks like it's going to be quite a burner for the legs. I also like that she is incorporating some incline pushups. I've been adding them and decline bench presses to my workouts to work on that little muscle under the boob. :D Did you notice Cathe sounded a little out of breath at times?? :eek: THAT scares me!

Checking in with:
Fri--rest
Sat--PUB
Sun--Circuit TM/Legs workout +Abs
Mon--SS Ramped Up UB Premix #12 (Tri & Bis Doubles) + Abs

Watched the other two clips and I am really liking what I'm seeing! Of course, I like the Total Body workout best but the ab work in the Legs, Glutes and Core looks really good, too!

Yesterday was a weighted 45min TM workout---weighted vest, 2# DBs and ankle weights.
Today--SS RUUB Premix #11 (Back & Chest Doubles) + weighted abwork

It is sooooo cold and overcast here today that I made a pot of chili for dinner. LOL Sure hope the 80* weather returns soon.

HI Everyone!

Lisa---Oh jeez, I forgot about Margaret's internship! I'll bet she is super excited! :cool: Now comes the fun part of learning!

I have tried to use false lashes--full lashes and individual lashes-- but have never mastered getting them on correctly. Abby's nail tech keeps tempting me with a trial set of individual lashes that she glues on. Is that what Margaret uses or does she apply them herself?

Abby is looking into the Music Conservatory for some classes in songwriting and voice lessons.

Has anyone else checked KCM's youtube workouts? I've previewed the Boxing, UB Blast and LB & KBs. The format is 30 sec work/10 sec rest. Next month may have to be a KCM rotation. ;)

Today's workout was Cathe Live Gloved Up and Ready. Good workout but I was looking for longer cardio and this seemed fairly easy for some reason, my HR didn't get high at all. :confused: I wasn't excited to see that there was 4-limb weight work at the end but liked it in the end. LOL Didn't think I could manage the kickbacks in the plank position but I did them!! I used 10# DBs for all the weight work.
Abby's summer sounds great!

Hi all!

Shelley - you mentioned last week that your knees were bothering you and now mine are. I think I am overdoing it on the lower body work with the Live workouts. The majority of them are high impact and it seems like I am working my LB 6 days a week, which is a lot. I think I am going to have to work in splits starting next week to see if that helps.

Susan~ Margaret has an internship at a hospital for June and will be doing her research work back at school in August. She is super exciting for the internship - she will be doing rounds with physicians as well as observing surgery. Have you ever done the false lashes? Margaret has them and is obsessed. She has to wear very little eye makeup with how dramatic they are. What is Abby doing for the summer?

K-I hope you are feeling better. Are the kids excited to be done with school? What are they doing for the summer?

Kathy~ How is work going? Are the kids working this summer?

Today was LI Sweat 1 and 2 and core #2.

Lisa, The kids are on summer stage a theater project. Rhea is in My fair lady and Neel is in Seussical. Margaret's internship sounds very exciting.

Lisa you are lucky. I am a sweaty mess when I am finished. My head particularly sweats a lot :-(

No workout for me today. I am sad. I have a second friend who has been battling colon cancer for six years. The first one passed away in 2006. This second friend I have been close with since we entered kindergarten together at 5 years old. She has fought so hard these past years. Yesterday we had to go to the hospital to say our goodbyes as there is nothing more that can be done for her and she is now in the hands of God and Hospice. It feels strange to know I will never again pick up the phone and hear the same familiar and comfortable phrase "Shel? Hi it's Sue!"

So I have given myself today off and I will resume life tomorrow.

Does anyone have plans for Memorial Day? I don't as of yet. It's supposed to rain :-(
Shelley I am absolutely heart broken to hear this. My thoughts are with you. It is all so final.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.