Xtrainers

Lisa I feel like designing my days after whatever you did the day before!!! Many of the ones you are mentioning, I have them checked off as having already done them, but there are so many, I think I am up to 58, that I cannot remember. I know I only disliked one of them, and there are many I never want to do, so maybe I should just start over with the ones I did. I like hearing your opinions on the workouts.

Checking in for yesterday with 3 miles of walking/jogging, and today with Cathe Live Upper Body Challenge w/Ball.

Another rainy day here!

Hi all - it's pouring here today and 52 degrees. Ugh. I hope it clears up for the weekend.

Today was Step Hiit. The first half was Hiit with step which was tough. The second half was weights which were all UB so I skipped a lot of them. I don't need to work my UB that much lol.

Hi all. The sun peeked out today - major news!

This morning was the newest Live - cardio quick fix. Lots of jumping. Not a fan of snowboards at all. I don't seem to be able to get all around from side to side.

Happy Monday! We saw the sun for exactly 5 minutes this whole weekend. Then it was dark gray and cold. Today when I left the house it was 50 degrees. Mother Nature needs a call to know that its May!!

Saturday was a rest day. Yesterday was Tabatacise and today TB Giant Sets Live. I think I may have done that one already, but it was a good one!

I am loosely following Cathe's May rotation subbing in Live workouts when I can.

Shelley~ I have noticed that the majority of the Live workouts are higher impact. I try to alternate hi and low impact. I am trying really hard to make my way through the older workouts before trying the new ones!

How is everyone else?

Hi everyone!

Lisa---it was only 22* here this morning --- my flower pots with tulips & other bulbs were frozen solid. This weather is not enjoyable at all and it's cutting into our "warm" months.
We were in NYC the same time you were!!! Saturday WAS gorgeous!! We walked to Lauduree Madison for breakfast then went to the zoo and shopped our way down Fifth Ave and went to see Wicked. After that we walked to the Top of the Rock, the weather was perfect for all our walking. Sunday was freezing but we only went to Grand Central for a couple of hours and then headed home.

Kathy---Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed some birthday desert.

Shelley---I LOVE your spreadsheet and wish I had the knowledge to make one for myself. It looks like you have a lot of great info listed.
I am not in very good shape---all my working out and eating fairly well don't seem to make a difference anymore. :( My legs are no longer my problem area--it is now my midsection. I've been looking into some non invasive fat removal techniques--coolsculpting and a laser one; but there is no one near me that does either. Have you ever heard of these techniques or know of anyone that has tried them? Can you tell I am feeling desperate??? LOL

We have been busy with some quick trips, one to NYC and Washington DC this last weekend. School trips---fun but very tiring. LOL So my workouts have been limited to walking on the weekends.

Wed--40 min TM & ch & tris
Thurs--Ba Bi Sh + abs
Fri--rest
Sat--rest
Sun---Ba & Chest + abs

Susan~ I SO wish I knew you were going to be in NYC!!! Please let me know next time and I can get right in!! I am glad you had a good time. There are cool sculpting places all over the place around here. I have not tried them. I am not in very good shape either, but I can't bring myself to do anything like that. Ryan would not be happy if I did that either :)

Hi all - man it's COLD here :mad:.

Today was RWH Hiit LI #2 plus core. I have major DOMS from the Live workout yesterday!

Hi everyone.

Susan in my next life I want to come back as your suitcase. Always traveling, seeing the world, a dream I will never realize in this life.

I have heard of, but am not a fan of, any treatments. So much can go wrong, from eyebrow tattoos on down. I try to do the best I can, I remember what age I am and that I do not have to earn my money by being a model, and while I have no intention of letting myself go because of my age, I also want to age with dignity. I see actresses on TV who have had plastic surgery and I marvel at how "plastic" look and yet they must think they look good. I know women who have had lap band surgery to lose weight, hair implants, etc. etc. I faint when I get a paper cut, so I am not a candidate for treatments of any kind. I have to thank God and appreciate what I do have, and the rest - well we cannot have everything.

I have seen you in person and you are a stunning woman, model worthy - so I am positive there is nothing more you need to do than what you are already doing. Enjoy your beautiful family and life, my friend. You are beautiful inside and outside.

Yesterday was Total Body Weights Live #6, a fantastic workout that I am still feeling today.

Today was RWH Low Impact 2 with Bonus Abs 1 tacked on. I had originally previewed Imax Live, but found the step choreography to be too complex for me at 6AM.

The only issue I have against the Live sessions is one that I am sure is specific only to my weirdness - I cannot stand all the yelling, shouting, whooping that early in the morning. If I hear one more scream like "how are we in the house" which drags on into a very long yell. I know this is something that only bothers me because I am alone in my basement and the cement walls echo and it is so early in the morning whereas it is mid morning for the class and it is fun to whoop it up when you are in a group. I try to put the volume loud enough to hear the instructions but then when the yelling starts it's like knives penetrating my ear drums. Sorry Cathe!!!

Shelley-AMEN to that sister!! I am SO tired of these 50, 60 plus age woman trying to look 25. It look so desperate to me.

Hi all - today was Kickbox Bootcamp Live. I really did not care for this workout. It really didn't flow well and I could not keep my heart rate up.

Ironically Lisa this is the first Thursday I am not excited to see the latest live workout. I am not a fan of boxing, kickboxing, heavy bag, etc.

My knee has been bothering me - wondering if I need new workout shoes. What do you typically use and do you like them?

Hello all
I am sorry I have not checked in. I have been sick my parents-in-law are over. I am swamped with kids end of the year activities
-K

K - feel better! I remember those days with 2 of them with end of year activities. It was exhausting.

Shelley - I have so many pairs of workout shoes -its a problem. I tend to buy either Asics or Nike cross trainer models.

Today was Lean Lower Body Live. I loved this one and Al was in it!!

We are picking up Margaret on Sunday for the summer. I am so excited.

Kiran happy to see a few words from you but sad to hear how you have been so busy as well as under the weather. Feel better soon. Sending you hugs. Do you have fun doing different things when your in-laws are with you?

Lisa I can feel your excitement about having Margaret back. I am so glad for you!

I remember Al being in a couple workouts that I have done but I do not have that one marked as having been done before so I will give it a try. I have also seen the tall blonde and the long dark-haired girl both of whom were in series' dvds. I am assuming that is how they were picked, just as Nicole was picked. I think Amanda came from a contest whereas Jai, Cede, and Brenda are Cathe's friends.

This morning was my second time with Vertical Loading from November 3, 2016. I remember liking it the first time and I liked it again. I am adjusting my worksheet and graying out the ones I know I never want to do so my list will be easier on the eyes. I have done almost all that I want to do so it's time to start going back and doing them a second time.

I am feeling better but I am hoping it will be all done with DH travelling I have baseball duty.

I did do the new kickbox workout intensity wise it was all right.

I am planning on Lean reps for today.

Shelley, I don't do too much with them. I try my best to enjoy.

Welcome home Margaret!
-Kiran

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!! Hope you have a great day. We are having a beautiful sunny day today. Time to get outside..Right after my workout. I am following the May rotation that Cathe posted..

Hi ladies - I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Saturday - rest
Sunday - Rockem Sockem
Monday - ICE Chiseled UB LB Live

Hi everyone!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all---hope you enjoyed your special day with your special people.

Lisa---We were with a group for our trip to NYC and didn't know if we would have free time--the schedule kept changing. But I will definitely let you know next time we are headed there, I'd love to meet you in person. :)

I can feel your pleasure--only 23 more days of school for Abby. Is Margaret taking any classes this summer?

When I mentioned the cool sculpting to Chris, he said I did NOT need it. LOL Honestly, it seems too good to be true---freezing fat cells and them disappearing?? :rolleyes:

Shelley---I would never have any surgical procedure done as pain is not something I like to experience. LOL I agree with you in how plastic and identical people look that have had surgical things done. I've used Latisse and it really makes the eyelashes long but you have to use it everyday for them to stay long. It really jumped in price the last time I got a prescription --- $130 for each bottle---haven't gotten it again. LOL

Kiran---I am so sorry that you are not feeling well! Many (((((hugs))))) and <<<<<<get well vibes>>>>>>> headed your way!
Abby has 23 days of school left and it's just crazy! They are finishing up in a couple subjects because they'll be doing the Keystone tests (state mandated tests) and then go right into finals. We are all ready for a break from the school stress. LOL

Kathy---Hi!!

This month I am alternating Body Beast and Gym Style weight workouts---using lighter weights and higher reps.

Mon---BB Build Ch/Tri
Tues---45 Min incline TM + weighted Abwork
Wed---BB Build Legs
Thur---BB Build Ba/Bi
Fri-----45 Min TM weighted vest + Core
Sat-----BB Build Sh + CM #1
Sun---- Rest
Mon----GS Ba/Bi/Sh

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.