X-Train or Ripped w/Hiit

Ivy

Cathlete
Alright, just putting this out there, did you get better results with Ripped with Hiit or X-Train??

Thanks

Ripped with Hiit really leaned out my torso and Xtrain gave me strength and was super well-rounded. I think everyone would have a different focus and choosing which was best for them would be subjective. It would be great if you could try out both maybe with the "On Demand" service? I love mixing the series up with all the different rotations that Cathe has created. The Xtrain/RWH rotation was very challenging. Right now I'm doing S&S/RWH and it is a toughie, too!

HIIT was much better for me for overall. XTrain I have to pump up the weight I use to feel anything. I do the same with the ICE series. I love the exercises on ICE and just pump up the weight by 5 - 10 pounds and they give an awesome workout!

Thank you I really need to lean out, I'm tempted to skip my last week of Sts strength and get started with Ripped With Hiit. Especially after it was mentioned that it helps trim the torso.

I really leaned out with RWH. But be careful of what you eat. Second week in and I was always hungry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm only in my second week of Ripped With Hiit but for those of you that did lean out using the program ( I'm going to do the two month rotation) how long before you noticed that you were leaning out.

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.