Workout blender

aqua girl

Cathlete
Ok, I have got a really weird question, why won't the blender let me name a workout "Boxing Upper Body Circuit"? It absolutely will not save
The workout with that title....if I do Upper Body Circuit & Boxing, it will save, if I put BOXING & UPPER BODY CIRCUIT, it will save, but not
Boxing Upper Body Circuit. I am stumped....after 400 + workouts, I think I know what I am doing....well, I think I do, what am I missing?
It's curiosity more than the name anymore... I am having a MAJOR senior moment.....

OMG, never mind, I figured it out.....I think I need to take a break :), it won't let
Me save that title...because I ALREADY have a workout with that title!!!! What a
Dummy I am....sorry to bother you, but an "addict" has got to find the answer.
I guess I am running out of titles.....:). I will try to keep quiet until I have a real
Problem...I have been working on this off and on all day.....and then "poof", it
Just dawned on me...maybe you already have a workout with that title!!!!!

LOL, I was about to run off and try to make one with that title! :D But I guess it makes sense that you might lose track of the titles after over 400 workouts!

Quick question for you....are you "aquafit" in the WB?

LOL, I was about to run off and try to make one with that title! :D But I guess it makes sense that you might lose track of the titles after over 400 workouts!

Quick question for you....are you "aquafit" in the WB?

Yep, that would be me ! I haven't shared all my workouts, but quite a few....most of mine are under an hour.

I guess that blender is really smart, actually I am glad to know that now, if it happens again, I'll know and now
I don't have to worry about having 2 workouts with the same title !!!! but boy, did I feel like a dope!

The last couple of posts when you've had issues with the WB, I always start to think that it must be someone who isn't familiar with the WB, and then I see it's you and I think, "Oh, it must really be an issue if aqua girl is having a problem!" :D

Well, mission accomplished!!!!! This weekend, I finally blended workout # 500!
Whew....now, I have started going back through them, actually doing them....I know I have gone through 300 3 times, cause I check them off in my book, but
I am using the "hunt & peck" method this time around...trying to alternate upper,
Lower, cardio, etc....wish me luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.