Workout blender question

Carie

Cathlete
I'm new to On-Demand and loving it so far! As I'm getting more comfortable with it, I'm trying to venture out with creating my own "blender". I watched the tutorial but unless I'm missing something (and I obviously am!)
-do I first have to choose a workout, then hit the "share workouts" arrow? Well that's what I'm doing & all I get is a blank screen..? If I could get suggestions/advice on how to even get started that would be great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to help :). Once you are in the workout blender screen, you first pick a workout on the left that you want to
Pick chapters from. You choose it my dragging it over to about mid screen and place it in that first section.
Don't click on it, drag it, otherwise it will just start playing. When you bring it over, right below it you will see all
The chapters. Then you can choose as many different ones as you want, by dragging it over to the next space.
But, let's just do one. Right below where it shows the chapters, you will see another line of little blank boxes.
This is where you drag down the chapters that you want and you can move them back and forth if you need
To change them around, etc or if you brought over more than 1 video, you can go back (straight up,) and
There you can click on a different one, and it will show those chapters below and then you can pick any
From it, by dragging to the bottom line where you are blending your workout. When you are done, click
On the little name box and type in a name for your workout.then be sure to click save. It should then
Say saved successfully and it should start playing in the video screen. Your workout will show up under the
My workouts tab on the left. I hope this helps, just keep playing with it, you'll get it.:)

After you sign into your account, up at the top you should see., On Demand, CatheLive, Workout blender, etc.
Click on workout blender, should take you right to it.

I got it & apologize for my awkwardness in using this[emoji849][emoji849]
Blender is located not in the app, but from the Cathe website!! I'll play around & see what I come up with!

Oh no, you can't blend the workouts in the OnDemand app, like on a iPad,etc. you can only play them,within the
App. You have to use a computer to blend the workouts, like a desktop, laptop, Chromebook, etc. I see now why
You are not seeing anything.

Ahhh!!! Well that explains it then-I was trying to do this from my phone.[emoji849][emoji30]...thx soo much for all your insight! I'll have to use my hubby's work computer! I'm not very tech-savy as you can tell so thx for setting me straight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.