Workout Blender keeps freezing

amron

Cathlete
I am unable to make the premixes for xtrain because the workout keeps freezing as I am dragging the downloads into the workout blender. How can I fix this please?

Hi,

A couple questions first before I can start trouble shooting: Are you using the newest version of the Workout Blender (099)? What platform (Mac or PC) are you working on? Can you give the chapters that you are attempting to drag in so that we can attempt to recreate the problem here? Thank you!

Hi Curt

I am using a PC.

I removed and then redownloaded the latest workout blender after I was unable to open it because it kept freezing. I also went into hidden files and removed Cathe. This did work the first time and I managed to get some premixes made, but every time I go out of the workout blender and then open it again later on it just keeps freezing whilst it tries to import the workouts I have dragged into it. I have tried deleting Cathe again from the hidden files but it just keeps freezing. I have been unable to make any more premixes as I am unable to get past the box that comes up and says "do not remove your ... from current location .. while loading" or something like that.

Also, as mentioned on another post, all the premixes with core that I managed to make are just skipping to the stretch without core working, even though it shows up in the workout blender as being inserted - Bi's & Tri's premix 2, All Out Low Impact Hiit premix 1, Cardio Leg Blast premix 1, Super Cuts premix 2, and Super Cuts premix 1.

I would be grateful for any help getting this to work so I can make more premixes.

Thanks Kim

I am unable to get past the box that comes up and says "do not remove your ... from current location .. while loading" or something like that.

I am having the same problem. I'm on a Mac, version 0.9.9. I did save a very old copy of workout blender 0.9.4 and it works fine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.