Who's in ???

Lthepoet- I'm a first timer (also comin from VA ;) ) , & scared outta my mind! Lol. Although I've been a fitness "nut" for years, Cathe has truly brought me to a whole 'nother level! I've never been into group fitness either (have NEVER done it, also an introvert/loner), so I have no idea how this gonna work out for me, but Hubby pushed me to give it a go... I've also mentioned before (somewhere), that I don't know the first thing about Step aerobics, lol :eek: . I just never really got into it, I'm a Kickbox/dance/elliptical cardio kinda girl. So needless to say, this should be real interesting...

Cathe, You and Disney...OH YEAH!!!!

One word "AWESOME"!

So glad to read this post tonight :D Cathletes are gonna ROCK @ Disney. BTW, I read that Cathe will be letting the RT'ers use the new Slide & Glide (along with some routines from the new Low Impact Series w/o!) :rolleyes:

I will be looking for you at Registration...:eek: and I'll probably have my camera ready *wink* So when you meet Cathe - I hope to capture that memory and make it last forever (on film). Even the shy ones--usually give me a little smile :p - By the end of the RT there's a special magical feeling that everyone feels and is unique to that RT but common to all.

Cathe is that magic ;) kinda like Tinker Bell's & fairy dust. She spreads her fitness enthusiasm around and we're all flying (jumpin') high(er)!

So excited you're coming...and so is Jen in the post above, ha!:cool:

Thanks for the encouragement RetroFit...I am coming from Virginia, so Orlando is actually not that close. I go there 3-4 times a year though, so it seems like my backyard sometimes. ;)

I am pretty well-educated on fitness/healthy lifestyle stuff, so I'm not too worried about my knowledge base there. I just typically avoid group work-out situations because I don't like to look like a sweaty idiot in public. Also, I have done things before where there are big contingents of people who knew each other from online before-hand and I felt like there were all these inside jokes and stuff that I didn't understand. I'm also kind of an introvert...:eek:

Regardless, I just signed up for the RT today, so I guess I'm going! :D

Attachments

• Cathe-RT2011-MME-red.jpg
    Cathe-RT2011-MME-red.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi Five to Hubby!!!

Hi Five to Hubby!!!

Kikster, I can relate...I had never been to a step class before my first RT and let me tell you there is no sound as incredible, as when a hundred or more feet are "stepping" in time with Cathe, OMGosh :eek: A far cry from my home and it's just Cathe, Crew and my two feet - which gets lost in the music...

Now, everyone has their favorite type of exercise and not everyone does all workouts at the RT-totally up to you. If you're unsure of the step...use just the topper with no risers or no step at all and it'll be like a dance routine which will feel more familiar :p

Like I said to LthePoet:
I will be looking for you at Registration...:eek: and I'll probably have my camera ready *wink* So when you meet Cathe - I hope to capture that memory and make it last forever (on film). Even the shy ones--usually give me a little smile :p - By the end of the RT there's a special magical feeling that everyone feels and is unique to that RT but common to all.

Cathe is that magic ;) kinda like Tinker Bell's & fairy dust. She spreads her fitness enthusiasm around and we're all flying (jumpin') high(er)!

Join us with the countdown - see ya soon!

Lthepoet- I'm a first timer (also comin from VA ;) ) , & scared outta my mind! Lol. Although I've been a fitness "nut" for years, Cathe has truly brought me to a whole 'nother level! I've never been into group fitness either (have NEVER done it, also an introvert/loner), so I have no idea how this gonna work out for me, but Hubby pushed me to give it a go... I've also mentioned before (somewhere), that I don't know the first thing about Step aerobics, lol :eek: . I just never really got into it, I'm a Kickbox/dance/elliptical cardio kinda girl. So needless to say, this should be real interesting...

Attachments

• Cathe-RT-Mickey 2011.jpg
    Cathe-RT-Mickey 2011.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
LthePoet & KiKi ~ I am an introvert/loner kinda chic too. :) This is my first RT & I'm really excited and really nervous. I'll be looking for the introvert/loner club. ;)

This thread is getting me all jittery with excitement! :eek:

To all those who don't step, can't step, hate step... or fall of their steps--- before my first roadtrip i was a clumsy stepper. It wasn't really my "thing" to say the least. Knowing that Cathe would be stepping at the RT gave me the motivation that i needed to "step it up" (pun definitely intended) and embrace the challenge of learning to step like a maniac. It was very frustrating at the beginning, but after plenty of rewind, what was that, say what, along with some trips, misses and minor cursing I mastered it!! And now- I LOVE STEP! Give it a go.... this may be just what you need to gain some extra confidence before the RT! If you never get it or still decide it's not for you then no worries... we love you anyway (hehe...) and you will still have a MAJOR BLAST at the RT!!

And Cyn- 100% on the nose! "Cathe is that magic!"

No way!! no loner clubs going at the RT!! haha! Cyn, we need to track these introverts down and bring them out of their shells! Bring extra film :p

LthePoet & KiKi ~ I am an introvert/loner kinda chic too. :) This is my first RT & I'm really excited and really nervous. I'll be looking for the introvert/loner club. ;)

One big happy Cathlete Family!

No way!! no loner clubs going at the RT!! haha! Cyn, we need to track these introverts down and bring them out of their shells! Bring extra film :p

Indeed! Just One big happy RT family Autumn - with the added benefit of being able to pick your siblings (not so with the one's you're born with, ha! :p) The cool part of this is that Cathe brings together the most incredible people on the planet. Now, I'm talking about ALL the Cathletes out there and it's just so awesome to be able to come together as part of it.

The RT overflows with the excitement, the workouts, the "food" & the sheer joy of meeting and being with like minded individuals, that "GET IT!" Whether you talk fitness, clean eating, modifications for routines, best equipment...EVERYONE here loves it and is all about it! :D

It becomes all about the experience, the friendships, the shared memories and what "vacation" can give you the health and fitness benefits to boot :eek: I've heard so many RT'ers say that this "experience" is right up there with "Wedding" and "Having Babies"!

Looking forward to meeting you Autumn - let's see who finds you first (Jen/Me) ;) probably Cathe, heheheheh!

Attachments

• Cathe RT 2011 flair.JPG
    Cathe RT 2011 flair.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
To all the First Timers. I was once a first timer too and was an introvert (actually still am in most circles, just not that way with Cathletes any more). My first road trip I didn't really step out of my comfort zone much and only met a few people. I really regretted that after I got home. So for the next road trip and the many after that I made sure that I met as many people as I could. It really is easier than you think. You already have something in common with everyone and that is a love for fitness and Cathe. So don't be afraid to strike up conversations with the other Cathletes as you meet them in the hotel or at your meal table or standing next to them waiting for a class to begin. Because of that I have met some of my best friends at road trips and keep in touch with them throughout the year. And don't be nervous about meeting Cathe. I know she is a celebrity to us, but she is so down to earth and sweet that once you meet her, your nervousness will disappear. I really, really wish I was going to Disney, but I'm sitting this one out and will have to wait for New Jersey. I know you will have the time of your life and will be wanting more, like I do.

Tell Mickey and Cathe Hi for me.

Jean

We'll miss you too sweet DreamyJeanie!

Wonderful words of advice Jean :eek: So now everyone will be chatting and smiling and getting autographs and eating & taking pictures & eating...OMGosh, will there be time to workout *wink* OH YEAH, plenty! And I understand that Cathe's evil twin will be promo-ing the Slide/Gliders with some moves from the new Low Impact series...Be Afraid - Not really, Be Ready to WORK, WORK! :p

We've had some fun RT's together and will miss seeing you step, jump and pump, with Cathe & Mickey. But the good news is....ba da boom - we'll catch up in Jersey, girl
:D

To all the First Timers. I was once a first timer too and was an introvert (actually still am in most circles, just not that way with Cathletes any more). My first road trip I didn't really step out of my comfort zone much and only met a few people. I really regretted that after I got home. So for the next road trip and the many after that I made sure that I met as many people as I could. It really is easier than you think. You already have something in common with everyone and that is a love for fitness and Cathe. So don't be afraid to strike up conversations with the other Cathletes as you meet them in the hotel or at your meal table or standing next to them waiting for a class to begin. Because of that I have met some of my best friends at road trips and keep in touch with them throughout the year. And don't be nervous about meeting Cathe. I know she is a celebrity to us, but she is so down to earth and sweet that once you meet her, your nervousness will disappear. I really, really wish I was going to Disney, but I'm sitting this one out and will have to wait for New Jersey. I know you will have the time of your life and will be wanting more, like I do.

Tell Mickey and Cathe Hi for me.

Jean

I don't think that you have enough "eating" listed here! :p Serisouly, i don't think i am EVER as hungry as when we finally make it to the RT meals! All that WORK WORK makes plenty of room for the FOOD FOOD... which i might also add is faaabbbulous! mmm....mmm....

Jean- I really don't think that you and I connected much last year (musta been because you were always in a crowd of Cathlete friends :p) This year i'm BUSTIN' in!! better watch out :eek:

Wonderful words of advice Jean :eek: So now everyone will be chatting and smiling and getting autographs and eating & taking pictures & eating...OMGosh, will there be time to workout *wink* OH YEAH, plenty! And I understand that Cathe's evil twin will be promo-ing the Slide/Gliders with some moves from the new Low Impact series...Be Afraid - Not really, Be Ready to WORK, WORK! :p

We've had some fun RT's together and will miss seeing you step, jump and pump, with Cathe & Mickey. But the good news is....ba da boom - we'll catch up in Jersey, girl
:D

Jenn, sounds like a plan. I only briefly spoke with you in Houston. I met so many people there, that it was hard to spend a lot of time with anyone. You were at Daytona too, weren't you? In the past, at New Jersey, I do spend a lot of time with my T12 gals, but this year, I'm the only one coming from the gorup, so I hope to be able to spend more time getting to know people.

Jean

Last edited:
Happy Easter RoadTrippers!

Happy Easter Cathe & Cathletes
...from Jen & Cyn ♥

Step N Motion ♫ (Locomotion)

215840_1958755977654_1505407396_2185230_2323211_a.jpg

Step N Motion ♫

Everybody’s steppin’ to a brand new beat now.
Come on Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
I know that you’ll be sweatin’ if you give it a chance now.
WorkOut Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
All of Cathe Nation can do it with ease,
It's easier to learn than Cathe’s L-I-C.
So, come on, workout, and do the Step N Motion with me.

You've got to swing your hips now
Come on Cathletes!
Jump up
Pony down
and then triples back around…

Woah ... woah.
Now that your hearts a pumpin’, give me some lift now!
Come On Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
A little cha-cha motion, with some mambo beats now.
WorkOut Cathletes, do the Step N Motion..
Do it nice and easy now, and don't lose control,
A bit of rhythmic steppin’ and a lot of soul,

Woah ... woah.
Move around the floor in a Step N Motion.
Come On Cathletes, do the Step In Motion.
Do it holdin' weights if'n you get the Notion.
WorkOut Cathletes, do the Step In Motion.
There's never been a Road Trip that's so fun to do,
It even makes you happy when you're feelin' blue.
Come on Cathletes, let’s do some STS!
Come on Cathletes, Mesos 1 2 3, now.

Come On Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
WorkOut Cathletes, do the Step N Motion.
Come On Cathletes, do the StepNMotion.

222067_1958758017705_1505407396_2185231_1606045_n.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.