Who's bringing kids to Disney?

jdimascio

Cathlete
Just wondering who is bringing kids to Disney, if so, what are their names and ages (if you want to share, of course).

I am bringing my 4 children:
Ben - 10
Grace - 8
Emma - will be 7 on July 1st
Noah - 5

They haven't been to Disney yet, and they still don't know about it:eek:

Last edited:
Hi Jenn!
I'm bringing my son Tyler he is 4. We go to Disney often my son loves it there. I told him that he is going to workout with mommy, cathe and Mickey and Minnie. He was so excited! The other day he was doing butt kicks practicing for the roadtrip he said see me Cathe I can do this too!
Tracy

My boy is 13. He's never been either, & he's just as excited as he'd be if he was just a tot, lol. I guess you're never too old for Disney!

My 8 year old daughter Livvie and my husband are coming with me. She know we are going on the RT and is soooooo excited.

My DH, 10 y/o DD, 6 y/o DS, and by then 7 1/2 month DD will be coming with me. We've never been and are soooo excited!!!!

Hello Friends
Nice posts..
Well i have 2 kids,alder one is 12 years old and the younger one is 10,they are asking me for Disney from many weeks and now finely i am going to take them in Disney,We are going tomorrow and my kids are very exited about the journy of Disney..

I'm bringing my 10 year old neice to the Cathe and Mickey workout and she is so excited to meet Cathe more than Mickey. LOL!!! She wants to work out with her Auntie.

I'm so excited to me all your happy and lovely children. Unfortunately mine will not be with me but for good reason. They will be in Vermont with their grandparents doing their annual 4rth of July parade and festivities. Fortunately my sister lives 90 minutes from Orlando so we can do Disney later this summer. My sister will be joining us so I'm excited for you all to meet Liz :)

I'm so excited to me all your happy and lovely children. Unfortunately mine will not be with me but for good reason. They will be in Vermont with their grandparents doing their annual 4rth of July parade and festivities. Fortunately my sister lives 90 minutes from Orlando so we can do Disney later this summer. My sister will be joining us so I'm excited for you all to meet Liz :)

That's awesome that your sister will be on the trip, can't wait to meet her. However, I have to say that my daughter will be a bit disappointed when she finds out that your boys will not be joining you on the trip. For some reason, she is slightly obsessed with meeting you...and especially your boys. She is a major tomboy and loves that you have a son her age. I am sure she'll be fine...but it cracks me up that she knows their names and ages!!

Yea, my boy was kinda hoping they'd be there too..

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be plenty busy, & forget all about it - I mean it is Disney! :p Looking forward to meeting your sis though :)

Cathe, I'm so glad that Liz will be joining us in Disney! I worked out next to her in Daytona and she was one of the first people that I met and she was so sweet. It made the whole RT even more special for me. Can't wait to see her again!!!

How sweet of you to say Bev. I will tell her you are excited to see her. She will love knowing that and I KNOW she will feel the exact same way about seeing you. She still brings up Daytona and how much fun she had :) Soon we will all be laughing up a storm again :)

Cathe, I'm so glad that Liz will be joining us in Disney! I worked out next to her in Daytona and she was one of the first people that I met and she was so sweet. It made the whole RT even more special for me. Can't wait to see her again!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.