Who Cares? Feb 2017

Bike ride for sunshine and warm up and part of TBGS. Lisa, coyotes and crumping- bike rides are more dangerous than I thought! Ronne, I've been meaning to say kudos to your hubs on the food planning thing. I've been doing better. Mary, your cast off soon? How was movie? One of my co workers remarked that it was REALLY GOOD EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST. I'm sure I'll watch them someday. Today I watched Whisky Tango Foxtrot. It wasn't what I expected but I liked it. I had a little ICU PTSD, so I feel justified in lounging today.
Anyone do DO Yoga With Me? Ronne was that the challenge you did? Or Murphy?

Edited to add Sat workout = a mash up of cardio slam and TBGS. DD and I went to movies and watched a film of the show Newsies. It was great and a nice time w/ Jilly.

Last edited:
just quick fly by, 22 mile ride yesterday on regular bike, 27 today on the e-bike. How was everyone's weekend?

Hello! How is everyone? Today did a Cathe live, legs and something, yesterday was barre, Saturday was Cathe live. Lisa, you have racked up so many miles! Jody, cast comes off this Friday, don't mean to be grumpy, but I'm done with it! ICU is rough, stuck in that environment, usually no windows and everyone is so sick. Ronne, what are you up to? Well, saw 50 Shades yesterday, it was better than the first, still a bad movie tho! The hibachi and Mai tai's after made up for it! Going to the zoo today, better get in the shower! Good day to all! Mary

Sts week 4 meso 2 for chest,shoulder,tricep. Then a 15 mile ride, the wind kicked up on the last few miles. Supposed to be windy here for next couple days before a storm moves in. I only have the last week of sts meso 2 legs to do, so do not want to do it, it impacts my cycling ability and I have a lot of spinning workouts I want to do, I have over 100 bookmarked of ones I want to do! Mary, I bet you're sick of that cast! I had one on my ankle when I was 19 so I know the yearning to get it off. Not much new here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all

The days just seem to be getting away from me at the moment. When work gets busy, I'm completely distracted.

Lisa - you know you don't have to do that sts legs. Do something you enjoy instead - life's too short! It's not like your alternative is sitting around stuffing your face!

Jody - yes I'm the DYWM person. I did the January challenge and I'm now doing another 4 week one with yoga 3 times a week.

Mary - yay, for getting cast off soon. It is such a pain!

So I have been getting the workouts in, alternating with yoga. Did ICE LIS 2 plus BB - I was well winded at the end!
We went to see Hidden Figures on Sunday - we all loved it. Highly recommended.
Out tonight for drinks and food with friend. Lots of talking ...

60 min spinning with peloton and an epic sing along ride. Everyone in the peloton group was recording themselves at the direction of the instructor so I had to, dang it was fun. Started out with tired legs but forgot all about them as the music kicked in. Jody and Mary, posted the crazy video of me singing and spinning to FB with you all (and a couple other friends) able to see it. I figured you'd get a kick out of it and Jody already knows what a hot mess I look like when working out anyway. I didn't want to post anywhere too public, too embarrassed! Ronne, Wow, did I need to hear that! I just may drop it and spin as that's what I'm enjoying right now. I get that runner's high afterwards. Love that feeling! Gotta run, Suki just went to her leash, I think that's a hint!

Hi all. I have been getting the workouts in but not getting to the site to check-in. Today I pulled out an oldie, lower body blast. I did the floor portion and the bonus barre work. My calves were on fire.

Lisa - I hope the headaches subside.
Ronne - how was the trampoline park? Did you jump too?
Waves to all!

Murphy

Hello

Lisa - sounds like a lot of fun - more fun than sts legs!

Murphy - well done on the workouts. How are you feeling? Trampoline park was great. DD loved it - got do lots of gymnastics down trampoline tracks. No, I had a coffee and read my book!

Did TBGS for the first time today. I found it hard going, I was really knackered by the end of it. It seemed to move fast with not many breaks.

Hello! Hope everyone is well, have been working. Today did Julia, like a circuit. Ronne, we went with the kids once on the trampolines, it was exhausting! Murphy, I haven't done that one in forever! I remember the barre segment being really good. Lisa, your spin classes look hard! I really don't know if I could do them that hard! Jody, are you still working a lot? Cast comes off tomorrow!, I'm so excited! We are going to visit BIL and SIL this weekend, probably not my brightest idea, we are going on a Segway tour of their city. I'm so excited! Hope I don't end up in another cast! Good weekend to all! Mary

You girls crack me up! Ronne, definitely more fun, especially when I looked ant STS legs had step ups and low pulse lunges! Mary, do you know that the guy that started segway rolled off a cliff? Be careful, we almost did a Segway tour of Aspen but then they were closed. Murphy, how's the foot? I still have to be careful not to make my foot/ankle tendon angry at me and I know now NOT to push through any pain! I can be taught! Yesterday I did 45 min of spinning(zone 2 HR 65%-75%), today an hour (zone 2 and 3, I resisted any pushes into zone 4 because I did zone 4 earlier this week). I'm learning about heart rate zone training and it's starting to all click, I wish the fat would melt off as good as my heart is getting in shape! Today is our 31st anniversary! The spin ride was called First Wives Club, it was a valentine ride with heartbreak songs. Funny I'd pick that one to do today.

Hello all. So, I head down to exercise and find my youngest all cozy watching tv. Oh well. It was easier for me to do the Wii than have a conversation with her. Plus, the break was nice.

Ronne - I am feeling good, all things considered. Just tired - but I think that is a mommy-thing.
Lisa - the foot is much better. I still wear flats and sneakers when I can but I have no problems with heels.
Mary - how was the Segway?

Waves to all!
Murphy

Hi everyone

Mary - good luck with the Segway - I've seen people doing them in various places. I'm sure I'd fall off!

Lisa - happy anniversary! are you doing anything?

Murphy - I'm shattered - I think it's everything, workouts, work, social life, planning stuff, cleaning ... I need a rest!

Did a long yoga class today (there were no opportunities to fall asleep, Mary!). A bit too much actually, won't be doing that one again. Parents are here this weekend, so I've got to go and do some cleaning.
Off to the hairdressers tomorrow - at least I'll get a bit of a break in there!

Ack, what a day. Had to take friend to dr very early because she can't drive because of foot surgery, it's snowy and Ice. Got behind snow plow, people passing on the right, uh, no thank you and besides I didn't think you were supposed to, angry drivers zipping around me. Got on spin bike and the peloton app had a major server outage, so did more on taxes, ugh. Anyway I eventually got 45 min of spinning. Yea me, now hungry and no food in house, no home chef delivery because of weather. Whine off now! Ronne, sounds like you need a vacation! I think I need to go back to bed and start the day over, oh wait, it's 3pm already. Oh the ride I did was called a mantra ride, reminded me of yoga on a bike, my mind does not focus, but I made it a nice zone 2 ride and the music didn't make me feel guilty for not pushing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HI ladies, so sat/sun was 45 min of spinning, Sat more a zone 2 ride, Sun a max capacity, staying in zone 4 a lot and touching on zone 5. So my brother and sister and us are thinking about a bike tour in France! For June 2018. My sis is the planner so she's the one doing the research, looks like Loire. DH and I went looking at bikes today to compare with the tour ones and maybe buy a better bike than what we have for our regular bikes, this bike shop spent a lot of time with us, especially to fit to my needs because I'm worried about the tour bikes having what I need and they'll help with that too. We got back from the bike shop after being there almost 3 hrs, took Suki out for. ride, more to just have her run off her energy. Monday will be a rest from the bike for sure!

Hi everyone

Lisa - that sounds like an exciting trip. I'd have to come over and say hello! With your biking ability, I would have thought it would be easy.

I took a break from exercising this weekend. You're right, Lisa, I do need a holiday! We had a nice weekend though. Went out for a nice meal on Sat night, the three of us and had quite a laugh.
Last week of my latest yoga programme - did 40 mins today and it felt good. I think after this week, I might get back into Cathe again.

Hello friends! Today did a Julia workout. I backed out of the Segways! (I know, I'm lame!). It was less than 30 degrees, windy, snowing and the girl ahead of me took a header (she was fine). That sealed the deal for me! When they got back 2 hours later, they were all miserable except for DS. I made the best choice for me, I walked around downtown Cincinnati area and enjoyed all the architecture! Lisa, France? On a bike! How awesome is that! Ronne, so glad you had a nice weekend! Hello to Jody and Murphy! Have so much wash to catch up with! Good day to everyone! Mary

Good Evening,

I did KCM Athletic Conditioning 2 this morning. I put in my notice today May 20th is my last day at the pharmacy we move back to where we used to live Memorial Weekend.

Hey all, I lost my mind the other day and tried to do To The Max. WTH was I thinking? I kept with it, making lost of modifications. Won't be doing that again for a while. I did a plyo hiit from the LIS. It was good. I also did the standing abs, love it! I wish Cathe did more standing abs work!

Ronne - you are the yoga master. I just can't get into more than once/week. ???
Mary - it does sound like you made the right decision regarding the Segway. Yikes
Lisa - the bike ride sounds nice.
Roxie -- good luck with the move.
Jody - high-fives out to you.

Murphy

Hello

Mary - I don't blame you - that sounds miserable!

Murphy - that was brave. I did a CrossFire premix the other week and I thought that I probably won't ever do the whole thing again.

Took it easy today with SM, I enjoyed doing a steady state step, haven't done that in ages. I realise I've forgotten how to deal with choreography - I'm just used to drills now.

Hello! Today did a Cathe circuit from live. Murphy, that's a rough one! I haven't done it in forever! One of those I pass over. Ronne, I do like drills, choreography makes me think too much! Probably good for out brains tho. Roxie, are you moving closer to your kids? That's exciting! Lisa, where are you? On a bike? Jody, hello! Have to run to see DD, she needs some stuff, good evening to all! Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.