Who Cares? Feb 2017

Hello everyone

Lisa - you're steaming through STS. How are you doing with the weights? No neck issues?

Mary - is it work or kids busy?

Did a CF premix - just 33 mins. Sweaty enough and a bit of core. Perfect.
Out to gymnastics tonight, coffee and a cake for me while DD works hard!

Hello! Today did a Cathe live, I did cheat a little and use 3lb weights, shhh! Don't tell on me! Ronne, I do love cake! German chocolate and carrot are my favorites! Lisa, when will DS get to see his house? My DS is furious that Harvard didn't cancel classes today! I told him welcome to the world of adulthood, he's not much liking being a grownup! How's everyone else? Just looked out the window, snowing fierce. Good day to all! Mary

Hi everyone! I did 45 min of spinning to an awesome playlist and was on that endorphins high. Then took it outside for a 22 mile ride (thank goodness for my ebike, legs so tired, wind so fierce) . Now I'm wiped out! Ronne, I'm doing good with sts! Feels good, I think I've figured out neck and shoulder triggers and fine with lifting less than I was a decade ago. My biceps have doms today so I must be doing enough! Mary, DS driving out Friday and we go to the house this Saturday and look over the items that was found in the preinspection, they are pretty minor. That is just the tip of the iceberg of adulthood for DS. My oldest DS got a new job offer and will now have to commute into Denver. For a 25% increase in pay I guess it's worth it. More importantly, i think this job will help hi, grow in his career, he'll be hiring engineers to work for him. Talk about adulthood! No snow here, we just get the wind from the storms and the snow stays in the mountains.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello

Mary - I'm not a big chocolate cake fan actually. I like lemon drizzle.

Lisa - that's quite a workout! I'm not surprised you're tired. Sounds like your DS is making good progress.

We just had a bit of snow! It's not sticking but I quite enjoyed it.
Yoga today, my balance was a bit iffy, I was wobbling all over the place.
DH out tonight so it's just me and DD. Probably catch up with some TV - we're watching This Is Us together.
Family visiting over the weekend - the baby (and her parents!) are coming to stay.
I'll probably have the weekend off, feel like I need it.

Hello! Happy Friday! Today did a Julia work out. Ronne, enjoy yourself, my youngest loves lemon cake, my mom makes a good one. Lisa, holy cow! Can you walk today? Have fun with DS! Hello to everyone else! Out with friends this evening. We have This is Us on our DVR, I've been meaning to watch it.... Going to the movies with youngest, he wants to see Batman Lego movie. My best friend wants to see 50 Shades Darker, I don't, I love her so I will go! Good weekend to all! Mary

Hey all. Sorry I have not been posting regularly. I used to play the dvd's through the computer and post right away. Now I use the dvd player and have to remember to post throughout the day. I don't remember if I told you I am back to exercising and have to start over, again. I did cardio slam yesterday and a PHA premix. I really like the PHA. The cardio slam was okay. Hey, that reminds, anyone else think the music is too loud in this series? Particularly in cardio slam - I could barely hear Cathe. Thankfully the screen indicated the next move because otherwise I would have been lost. I did the bas portion too and had to do vocals only. It is probably my tv - DH did some upgrades. I asked him to look into it because if I touch it he will be upset. ????

Waves to all.

Murphy

Hi all! Winds are super fierce here so nothing outside , gusts around 50 to 70 mph! 90 min of spinning! I had to pick one that had Adele and Neil diamond, problem is their songs are slow so there was a lot of hills, ugh, attaching my hr graph from my new scosche hrm that goes on forearm and the motifit app. I love the visual. I've noticed since I've been spinning and getting my hr up that first my Rhr is even lower by 3 to 52 and that it's harder to get my hr up when I workout. Do you think that means I'm conditioning my heart? Ronne, love that show! I'm definitely taking a rest day tomorrow. Mary, my left gluten and hip flexor really bothered me last night, I had to put the heating pad on it so I could get to sleep. You are such a good friend to go see that movie, now go get you a spin bike and do spinning cardio with me!
117596e46891621faae4060d90aeb5f0.jpg

Hello

Mary - you are a good friend! No way could you drag me to see that film! The Batman Lego movie is much more appealing

Murphy - I really liked PHA though I've only done it once so far. Just tried two segments of Cardio Slam, I quite liked it but there are probably other cardios I'll pull out instead.

Lisa - 90 mins! Eeek!

Had a nice weekend. Seemed to fit a lot in. I took a break from exercise. We went to see T2 Trainspotting last night. I loved it!
Back to yoga today, a 68 minute class. I wasn't really feeling it today, it felt harder work than normal but I am really tired.

Hello! Today did a Julia workout, yesterday did TB and Saturday was a Tracie Long. Ronne, 68 minutes of yoga? I probably would have fallen asleep! Batman was ok, I did get a little snooze! Seeing the other this weekend. I might get a nap in that one too! Lisa, you are becoming a spin queen! Have you ever been to a SoulCycle class? They look like fun on TV. Murphy, DH doesn't like me to mess with the electronics either! I'm not very good at it anyway. Probably because I'm not allowed to touch them! Jody, are you still art work? Not much else. Work tomorrow and then I get my roots re-darkened. I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day! ❤️ Mary

Hi all! I've only logged 2 w/o this month- today was a nice warm up bike ride outside followed by as much of PHA as I could muster - I literally bonked after 15 min.. My fitbit gave me credit for 13 active minutes for the whole day and said hr never got over 116. I'm thinking about quitting, tbh. I went from feeling pretty good and getting stuff done to yawning and flopping, lol.
Mary, I loved the other Lego movie, I bet I would like Batman. LOL to 50 Shades series. Currently waiting for new Beauty and Beast.
Lisa, IDK what's up w/ heart rate stuff. I'm not into long cardio anymore unless its for fun, but I think you quite enjoy those spins, that is awesome. Also, I think of you while I listen to Zillowtalk about real estate and financing.
Ronne, maybe I'll take up yoga, finally, eventually. My dd would go with me, too.
Murphy, I've been quite happy w/ this series, including no probs with the music that I noticed.

Hey all. Did another PHA premix. I forgot what I did the other day. ???

Ronne - 68 minutes of yoga? That seems like a lot, I am not sure I could do that. I bow down to you.
Mary - which Tracie Long did you do? I have some of her older stuff, nothing within the last 3-5 years or so.
Lisa - good job on the bike.

Waves to all.

Hi everyone! Saturday we went and looked at house (DH,me, DS, his GF, his GF parents, his GF brother, realtor) we were in the house 10 min when realtor got a call from sellers realtor questioning 8 people being in the house....I found this kinda funny. Anyway, DS and his GF LOVE the house! so no workout Saturday, sunday was 60 min spinning, today was STS MEso 2 week 3 legs, ugh, and then 30 min spinning and a dog walk fo 2.5 miles or so. Mary, you're funny, falling asleep with an hr long yoga! I lol'ed. I've never been to soul cycle, I like the endorphin kick I get out of this spinning and I swear I'm slimming down even if scale isn't proving the point (though I've lost a couple). Best of all my RHR is now down to 49! Ronne, If I was more limber I may like yoga more! Jody, there are many times I want to quit spinning but I always push myself 5 to 10 min more and see if it clicks if not then I'll bail, but I never bail as that little wait gets me over the hump. I'm definitely liking this spinning more than the CAthe cardio. Maybe it's me reading and getting inspiration from the Peloton facebook group....but really I like the variety in music and the instructors make each class unique. Murphy, I never got the new series, sounds like you're getting in the workouts even if you can't remember them.

Quick fly by. Sts meso 2 week 3 double wave loads chest shoulder triceps then 45 min spinning. Gotta run to dentist for checkup

Quick hello! Yesterday did a barre workout, today a Chris Freytag. Hope everyone is doing well. Lisa, so glad he loved the house! Hi Jody! And Ronne and Murphy! Gotta make dinner! Mary

HI everyone! Well, I bonked (hit a wall) on the bike ride DH and I took. I did not properly fuel up for it, then on top of it we took out our regular bikes on some steep hills. Anyway, I did about 2 (1 medium, 1 huge) successful hills, then on the 3rd medium hill, I had an overwhelming headache come on started at the base of my skull then encompassed the whole head, I thought it was going to explode! My heart rate came down after I got up the hill but my head was killing me, I pulled off and took in some Stingers (basically pure sugar) and it eventually eased up. I'll never do that again! Anyway, today I did STS week 3 meso2 back/bi, then a 20 mile bike ride. DH was dizzy by the end of the ride too (after 1 huge hill and 1 steep but short hill) we definitely need to fuel up when we are doing such an aggressive ride (but I wasn't hungry!) It was gorgeous weather here, going to go out tomorrow too.

Hello everyone!

Lisa - sounds like you're getting the mileage in again. Don't overdo it though, you don't want to keel over on the bike!

Did RSK today, for the first time I thought about adding the Blizzard Blast on at the end. I think the cardio break has been good.
The sun is shining here as well for once. Makes me feel a lot better!

Hello! Today did a Julia workout. Lisa, that episode sounds scary for both of you! EAT! Ronne, snowing here. Cold, cloudy, a good napping day. Not much here today! DH just called, we have a lunch date! Chinese! Gotta get in the shower! Have a good day! Mary

20 mile ride again, it's 73 here! Mary, we haven't had snow in almost a month! We ate today though I did have a slight headache all day, maybe barometric pressure ? Ronne, trails are full of people enjoying the weather,taking a break tomorrow from the outdoor bike since DH is busy with work and it'll be a beauty of a weekend.

Hello
Yoga done and I'm off to a trampoline park with DD and friend, early birthday present! Have a good weekend everyone.

Still felt slight headache so took it easy. 1 hr walk and sts meso 2 week 4 back and biceps, week 4 is the drop sets. Hope all has a nice weekend! I plan to enjoy the beautiful weather and hope the winds don't kick up too much!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.