WHERE DID CATHE TV-STS, GO?

Rosamor

Am I crazy but I could have sworn that I had watched Cathe video comments and tips regarding each STS workout under the WorkOut Manager STS tab. Maybe I saw these clips somewhere else but I'm pretty sure it was on the Cathe TV-STS icon. Does any body know what I'm talking about or did I dream that? I want to start STS after I finish my current rotation. If anybody knows what I'm talking about I would appreciate some direction. Thanks all.

Last edited:
I know what you are talking about. Cathe would do a short video and I think she was answering questions or giving tips on the different moves.
If you want to see her check in for STS that she did everyday when STS first came out:

STS Forum
STS Check In Master File (it is the 5th item down)

There is a list of every disc and you can click and she her comments

I hope this will help some. It may also direct to where to find the video clips.

Thank you so much. Have a great day:)

I like this thread.
I must confess In the beginning while preparing for STS, I was overwhelmed. Cathe sts TV tremendously helped me workout one rep max and thoroughly review form pointers before embarking.
This made my first sts attempt easy with literally no stop. Loved questions and answers videos.

I like this thread.
I must confess In the beginning while preparing for STS, I was overwhelmed. Cathe sts TV tremendously helped me workout one rep max and thoroughly review form pointers before embarking.
This made my first sts attempt easy with literally no stop. Loved questions and answers videos.

Yes nckfitheartm2009, I am 6 mths new to Cathe, it shames me to say, but I've fallen in love with her style. Getting ready to start STS and I want to fully understand, and do this program to the best of my ability. I love how well thought out this program is, nothing else like it on the market, to my knowledge. I did find the videos on youtube, by the way.

Yes nckfitheartm2009, I am 6 mths new to Cathe, it shames me to say, but I've fallen in love with her style. Getting ready to start STS and I want to fully understand, and do this program to the best of my ability. I love how well thought out this program is, nothing else like it on the market, to my knowledge. I did find the videos on youtube, by the way.

There is no need to be ashamed!
We all have to start from somewhere ;-)
The key is to be consistent in our workout and constantly searching for some adaptation :)

Hi Ladies,

Q&A seem to be missing though.
I recall being able to watch it from workout manager.
The link might have been lost during migration.
upload_2015-2-22_10-28-13.png

none of link above seem to be working. i used to view q&a by clicking on cathe TV - STS.

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-22_10-27-22.png
    upload_2015-2-22_10-27-22.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ladies,

Q&A seem to be missing though.
I recall being able to watch it from workout manager.
The link might have been lost during migration.
View attachment 4195

none of link above seem to be working. i used to view q&a by clicking on cathe TV - STS.

Yes nckfitheart, that is exactly where I had viewed the Q & A clips last December when I purchased the STS program. Still have not viewed what I found on youtube, but it seems to be, at least part of the video clips, that I had viewed on Cathe TV in the WorkOut Manager.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not crazy.

Rosa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.