Weekend (Daily) Check in September 23, 2017 & September 24, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
I hope I have the dates right ladies.

Today I did Daily burn - chest/back + Bob Harper bodyweight tabata + a yoga workout which was mainly for stretch. I love a long workout on a weekend morning.

Have a great weekend everyone. It's gonna be hot here - 32 degrees whoa!

Hi ladies,

This morning I managed Xtrain Supercuts only modifying the core sections before we had to rush off for a bball game. Home game today so at least no time wasted traveling, but I have to do volunteer work in the club's bar for the duration of a game... and it's so quiet here. Time goes slow when there is nothing to do. [emoji19]

It's also really mild temperatures here, close to 20 degrees so hopefully I can enjoy it a bit later.

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ladies! Great workouts! Siobhan have you ever done Bobs yoga? I've always wondered about that. I think it got decent reviews. I try to like yoga. Ah Henriette, I've done the sports team snack bar duty too! Good times. Well today I did ICE Metabolic plus the Blast and core. I'm wiped! We're babysitting my daughters dog this weekend and it's supposed to be unseasonably hot!! Have a great day. Hello to all who follow! It's nice to see you again Aquagirl!

Hi ladies, hot day today. I took a much needed rest day. I did lay in the sun for 2 hours which felt nice and revitalized my fast fading tan.
Oh and I was down another .4 pounds this morning [emoji3]

Have a great day and workout!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back to report a workout! I did a blender Push Pull Biceps, Triceps, & Shoulders. Very hot here today too.
Normal cleaning, laundry, and grocery store day. Tomorrow will probably be a Leg workout day, probably a
Blender mix using the tower.

Hi girls ....yes, hard to believe it is so warm for late September. And the sun is very strong, still wearing the spf 55!!
Nice workouts all ....Henriette, I LOVE Supercuts. Always feel really good after.
I've been sick, so have not been working out really for the last three days. So, looking forward to checking in with you all before too long! :)
Tonight was hot chocolate and The Detectorists on Netflix. hahaa.

Hey Elsie, sorry you have been sick, hope you will feel better soon ! :):)

Henriette, I really like Supercuts too.....alot of variety and I like using tubing too, as a switch from the regular resistance bands.

Hello to Annette,Peg, Missy & Ceci,hope your day will be good.

Annette, does your fitness center have a pool?

Hi Everyone,

Today I did:
Daily Burn shoulders/abs and Daily burn Bob Harper sweet sixteen

Great workouts everyone. Elsie - our whole house is sniffling and sneezing. I hope it all stays at bay!

Linda - since discovering Daily burn I have not been using cathe at all!!!!! I always go back so at least my youngest DD is working out to her and using the blender.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies.

Hi aqua girl,

No the gym I work at does not have a pool. Around here if you want a pool you join the Y.

I wish we had a Y here, I thought they usually have a pool. Siobhan, I have been pondering over the Daily Burn
App. It looks like it has a good variety of workouts. I think they have a free trial, might give it a try......BUT, that
Being said. I truly, truly love the workout blender. :). I also like to subscribe to BitGym and Peloton, but can't
Afford to do both at one time, along with OnDemand.....I will occasionally alternate between BitGym and
Peloton for a month at a time for variety...

Hi ladies,

Hope you feel better soon Elsie. Today I wanted to try another CdF workout, but already the first round had a move that would be impossible for me to do right now, so I quickly changed to the other w/o in that DVD, MMA Shred which I did earlier this week. Think I liked it even more this time.

My w/o also gave me a chance to try out my new Fitbit, late bday present from my bf. I had the Fitbit charge for just over a year, and loved it, but it was starting to come apart and the back where the charger goes in snapped last week. The charge 2 makes it possible to change the straps which is perfect as all issues were with the strap. Of course I have now ordered a whole bunch of colored straps on Amazon. When I like something I like having many variations/colors. My favorite UA hoodie with a zipper I have in 7 colors I believe, same with favorite UA shorts for my w/o's and sports bras.

I also have a Fossil watch with interchangeable straps and I have collected many colors, usually adding a few every few years when I am at a Fossil outlet store. I am still missing some colors that I would like, but I refuse to pay 25 for one strap when I only paid 3-6 for the others and esp also becuz this is just one of my 10 watches. I think I have a bit of an addictive personality or shopaholic issue or both, when it comes to workout dvds, workout clothes and shoes, books, watches and bags... okay, that is quite a list and then I didn't even mention my yarn stash [emoji51]

Time to go relax with a book in the garden. [emoji41] It's sunny and warm so I must make the most of it!

Hi everyone. I tried some yoga today. I simply can't do it. I don't have the flexibility or attention span. I prefer to work, work. I know I'll need yoga, specifically for the flexibility. And it really feels nice to stretch but I just can't do it right now.

Henriette, we are very similar! I've bought clothes the same way. Like the Fit? Get it in every color available. Like a book? Look up the author and get all the books. I have a "thing" for purses too. I get designer bags on eBay. Usually pre-owned so I don't feel bad when I mark it up within minutes of getting it.

Have a great day everyone. Be kind to each other.

Peg, that's funny, I hate yoga too....I will try it occasionally, but most of it I can't do and some of those poses
Will put my hip/back out of sync very quickly and then I can't do anything! Just about the same with Pilates.....
Today I worked out for about 1 1/2 hrs, doing 2 different workouts...one for the lower body and then kind of a
Total body....then I took 3 bites of Strawberry Swirl cheesecake! But they were big bites!!!! Yum....just finished
Putting up a new shower curtain and I am whipped....I wish they would tell us when the filming is gonna start,
Or has started, I sometimes think that they may have already started, etc....how would we know the difference:)
Anyway, hope its soon..

Seems there are several of us in the same boat with regards to yoga. I would love to do yoga and enjoy it, but instead I occasionally suffer through a few minutes telling myself it is good for me, but end up completely unfocused and not making the most of it. It also doesn't help that I am not the least bit flexible, but that's of course a catch 22.

I know, Henriette, I blended a 20 min Yoga workout with the blender, only because I didn't have a Yoga one,
And even though I picked chapters with exercises I can do halfway decent, that is the longest darn 20 min.:):)

Hi gals,

I am not a yoga person either.

Too hot to walk so I revamped my short circuit workout that Judy my faithful one said wasn't up to my standard in relation to my other workouts.

So I redid the cardio portion of the original workout then also put together a kickbox cardio to the same music. So now I have 2 short circuit workouts. I practiced them both making sure the moves fit the music and was intense enough for Judy but not scare away all the others.

So 46 minutes of practicing my workout revamps.

Have a great day and workout![emoji16]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.