Weekend (Daily) Check in November 11th & 12th, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

This morning I did a short workout of:
WB weighted cardio moves (so no moving foot) - 30 minutes
WB supersets - 9 rounds of chest and back
Daily burn BJ Gaddour - 5 minutes of planks

One client today and the rest is just chores, errands etc...

Have a great day ladies

QOTD: I don't have anything today ladies

good morning, Ceci,have a good day... Question of the day. What is your favorite cologne or perfume?

Mine is Beautiful, by Estee Lauder.

Just finished a Leslie walk, I think it's called Rock & Tone walk with them New Balance Rock & Tone shoes.
Yep, that's right, had to go out and buy them shoes to do those particular workouts...that was awhile ago, I don't
Do that anymore, well, maybe I don't, I wouldn't mind to have those kickbox gloves that Cathe's using in one of
The new workouts :). Dick's Sporting Goods here have them I think. :). Boy, it's cold here today, it was like 11
Degrees this AM.

Hi Siobhan and Linda. Good workouts! Favorite perfume. I really like cashmere mist. I forget who makes it. Otherwise I just use the light sprays from Victoria Secret or Burberry.

No Henriette yet today......thinking of you!

Linda I’ve tried numerous pairs of sparring gloves. Like the ones Cathe is wearing. I didn’t like them. I felt I needed more protection when hitting the heavy bag, plus they rubbed on my knuckles in a bad way.

Yeah, I agree Peg, when I use my heavy bag, I use my regular pink everlasting boxing gloves :). A lot more
Cushion and protection.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mish mosh that took me a looong time due to many interruptions. as a result, i did not sweat.

I did burn sets bi's and tri's + short abs + mixed in no impact cardio moves with weights and a half dozen squat rounds

what perfume do I wear - gosh - i have to check that out. i wear it but cant remember the name... Hypnotic Poison by Dior. I used to wear Trouble but they stopped making it.

Have a great day everyone. See you all tomorrow.

hmmm i wonder if henriette is having a baby this weekend!!!!!

I'm wondering too, Ceci.....today, after church, Walmart, and Dick's Sporting Goods, I am getting ready to
Hopefully do a blender step workout, and later if I can, get on my elliptical. I didn't get the gloves that Cathe uses
In the new workout, I didn't like how they fit on my hands, but I found a lightweight pair of boxing gloves,
They are not the vinyl ones, but they are formed curved and padded, with the thumb out if that makes sense, I
Don't think they're padded enough for the heavy bag, although they're called bag gloves, but I will use them
For boxing/kickboxing routines off the bag. They were marked $24.99 and I thought that was a bit much, but
Decided anyway to get them, but when he rang me up, they were on sale for $8.98!!! I like them even more now!

Hi gals,

Today I worked through my new interval workout trying out the moves with the music selection, making sure that I could do the move I selected for the minute or 2 minutes high or low impact moves.

Happy to say I only had to change one high intensity move.

So that was about 35 minutes of intervals plus some nonweighted moves testing out the music.

Youngest son just has to mix the CD now for me.

Gotta work on a kickboxing routine next.

Have a great day and workout!!

Henriette....baby yet??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. Hubby and I traveled home today so no workout. I’m tired from sleeping (not) in a hotel bed, different pillow, neighbor noise etc. Great workouts everyone. Linda I hope those gloves work for you, especially at that price. 2 months ago I bought a pair of lifting gloves from Dicks. I also thought they were priced kinda high but.....they were on sale. Not your kind of sale though. That makes it a great purchase right?!

We’re all thinking of you Henriette! Elsie and Missy, hello and I hope you’re doing well too.

Happy to report elliptical workout done, step workout (short) done, and I just finished Low impact kickboxing
Workout on YouTube. It was by CocoLime Fitness. I forget the girl's name, but she has a cat named, Coco!
Course, that was near & dear to my heart. It was ok, about 20 min., I will probably re-visit her channel, she
Reminds me of Jessica Smith. Hello to all, have a good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.