Weekend Check in Saturday & Sunday November 18th & 19th, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

To answer yesterday question - i don't have anything other than dumbbells, mats, KB's, ball. I got rid of my treadmill years ago

Henriette - what will be your first workout when ready?
Peg - I am impressed. you have a lot of stuff and a big space. i envy you

today i did a very short workout of meso 3 - chest/back - i am stressed about this kid living in my house. he is not following the rules, he didn't come home last night, i've just learned he has been keeping drugs in my house, he's not going to school, sleeps during the day, games at night - it's time to go and today is the day. I need to feel at peace in my house again. ahhhhh

Have a great day everyone. Enjoy your workouts.

Good morning Ceci, hope you get everything straightened out. Sounds like a stressful situation. Best of luck...

Hey to everyone, hope your day is good......gotta get into cleaning & laundry. Fun times ! It is so chilly & windy here today, but the sun
is shining.....:) Don't know what workout(s) will be today. Last night I did a blender Chest & Triceps mix. so, Cardio is today....
gotta follow my schedule ! :)

Hi Siobhan and Linda! Typical weekend here too. Shopping and cleaning. We’re having family here for Thanksgiving so I need to get my house in order, crap everywhere.

Siobhan I’m so sorry your generosity has gone unnoticed by this young man. It seems he needs a wake up call. And to bring drugs into your home?! Not ok!!!

Linda, where’s that pic of you in leg warmers? What ever happened to Cathes Throwback Thursday when she would post a pic of herself from years ago? They were so cute! I’m thinking of doing a brief video clip of myself and posting it here. Wouldn’t that be fun? Although I can’t friggin stand the sound of my voice in videos.....sounds so whiny.

Anyway, today I did Jeanette Jenkins Cardio Kickboxing. The whole 90 minutes.!! Yikes!

Hey Elsie, missy, Annette and Henriette I hope you’re doing well. Henriette I hope you get some good news from the doctor. It’s nice to get outside too if that’s all they’ll allow.

Check back later.

Hi ladies,

Rest day, got my hair done and it rained all day.

I was back at my lowest weight again today so I was happy.

Both cats got good reports from the vet yesterday.

Have a great day and workout!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Annette, don't you think getting your hair done can be so relaxing? I go this coming Wednesday...No rain here
But boy, it's windy......supposed to be tomorrow as well....temperature isn't too bad tho'

After chores were done, got in an incline trainer workout and just finished a Toning with Tubing blender workout,
So it's back to cardio again tomorrow!

Peg, I have several Jeanette Jenkins workout DVDs somewhere!! There was one I really liked, I am thinking it was
A step workout.

Everyone have a good night! Hey to Elsie, Henriette, and Missy, I hope you are doing ok. Please check in with us
When you can.:)

Great job on your workouts, errands & house chores Saturday!! I've fallen so behind on all three! Especially errands.
Annette, glad your kitties have a good report. Wonderful news! Interesting that the baby might actually be more of an adolescent. Might be why s/he is getting on the older one's nerves! lol. Ceci, wow ......didn't realize he was still in your home. It's been awhile right? You have such a generous heart to do this! I can only imagine how worrisome it is to have him not come home at night and to keep drugs there. Linda, what are planning on doing with your hair? Peg, I am like that sometimes with my voice too! lol. Love to see your throwback! ;)
Hope you & your family enjoyed your outing Henriette. I really love those newborn caps ....I gave my friend a couple with her son's (twins) names embroidered on them after they were born. They were adorable!
((Missy)), really hoping you have been healing okay.

Cathe's 7 day on demand trial has been calling me ..... but I would like 7 whole days where I can actually take part in the workouts!

Hi ladies,

Saturday was our last day with house arrest as I called it, but as both Mick and I were well I figured a small outing to Magnus's home game would not be a big deal. The nurse asked if I was really ready to do that alone, but I said I have driven to Denmark alone... that's over 1000km. I think I can manage 10min with a newborn. In the end Mick slept through the car ride and the whole noisy game with all the parents yelling and clapping. Several of the other moms asked to hold him, so he went from my arms to their's during the game and not once did he wake up!

Once back home it was again time to eat... U forget how all consuming a baby's eating schedule is. Endless diaper changes and feeds, time just flies by. Also all those check ups... the first week I had a nurse here checking both of us daily and doing house hold chores and the midwife stopped by three times and then in a week the district kids nurse will make a house call and he needs to go for a hearing test... and then the regular monthly check ups start.

Anyways enough baby talk.

As for workouts... I plan to go for a walk today (Sunday) and every day for the next week.

Siobhan - not sure what my first real workout will be. I may just start with the things I was doing at the end of my pregnancy, so nothing too intense, but first I need the green light from my GP. Sorry to hear about your troubles with house guest... so far my generosity with letting people live with me has never paid out. First time was a female colleague of my husband (now ex) back when Magnus was still tiny... well they are are now married, so I think that says enough. Second time was a mom with a kid who was leaving a bad relationship and had nowhere to go... well different parenting types definitely don't mix. Her son was older than Magnus and it didn't take all that long before things escalated and once I made her find another family to stay with I never heard from her again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Henriette, ooh, your stories of "house guests " are too bad...:(. My "ex" situation is similar but not quite.
I'm glad you were able to get to the game and enjoy your walks this week, hope you have lovely weather.

Hey to everyone else, after church and my weekly trip to Wally World :), I have finished a 15 min elliptical workout
And a 20 min treadmill workout. For the treadmill, I used one of the Old I-Train audio workouts...did anyone
Else ever download any of those? There were treadmill, elliptical, bike, and rower workouts, I think I was signed
Up for a year or so, a long time ago, and have them on devices and/or Sd cards, usb drives... I may do
A toning workout later this evening, we'll see!

ETA: didn't do toning, decided to keep it all cardio today, so I ended with a 20 min Kickbox Express
Mix.

Have a great rest of the day!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! No QOTD Linda? My brain is shot right now so I can't think of one. We'll start again tomorrow. Elsie I'm feeling tempted too. All the talk of blendering and such has me intrigued. But I have plenty of dvd's plus "Live". However, my love of Cathe has me curious as to the magical workouts I could create. I would never come out of my basement again!

Henriette, I'm so glad you were able to get out. It's nice to feel the air outside your home right? How is everyone doing with Mick? My daughter would sleep through the night too. Just lucky that way I guess. How long will you be off work?

Siobahn, how did it go w/ your house guest? I'm sorry that's happening to you.

Speaking of Wally World....we returned a disgusting amount of returnable cans, plastic bottles and glass bottles. It was disturbing. All the bags were in the garage. I almost expected to see a mouse skitter out of the bags. There's a lot more room in the garage though!!

Hi Everyone,

I ended up doing a short Daily Burn workout yesterday. I'll start a thread today and update you all and repond to your posts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.