Weekend Check-in, Saturday-Sunday, January 21&22, 2017

Hi Linda,

You too!

Today I have the day off - yeah. Not from studying but just from going into the office. It's nice to have a whole day to myself sometimes.

Today I did Cathe Live Smokin' legs (good one) + Cathe Live hiit with step. A double live! yes. It was possible cos I did my own cool down and blew off the warm up and abs in the second workout. Loved it.

Today I have errands, tidying, studying and hanging around the house.

Have a good one ladies. I hope you get in your workouts.

Hi everyone!! Today I had time to do Terminator IMAX extreme. Holy crap! Tomorrow is uncertain. Maybe Turbo barre. Have a great weekend!

Hi gals, Today is a rest day for me.

Missy, great job on wanting to cycle the event . I don't run or cycle.

Still gathering moves to hopefully put into the new workout once the music arrives which should be today[emoji1].

Have a great weekend !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

After Vac Max & laundry, I did 2 blender workouts, 30 min. Lower body & abs with ball & band,
And 16 min. Strong & Sweaty Compound workout. Don't know if I'll get into anything else or not.
My sister asked me to go out to eat with them this evening, but I am tired and think I just want to
Stay in this evening. Not even gonna try the grocery store today!

Of course, they sent the wrong cd soooo I am going to try again on a different website and see if I can get the correct one. The one I received the music is off and I only know a handful of the songs. So we shall see if the other website gets it right.

I guess I wasn't as tired as I thought I was....but I am now ! Did 2 more blender workouts, 16 min. RWH Chest, Triceps & Shoulders and
a 25 min. Cardio drills workout using the step. With what I did earlier today, I guess I got in a total of about 1 1/2 hrs. Not too bad!

Of course, they sent the wrong cd soooo I am going to try again on a different website and see if I can get the correct one. The one I received the music is off and I only know a handful of the songs. So we shall see if the other website gets it right.
Well, that's a bummer! I would be so upset ! Hope you are able to get it straightened out.....are you going to be able to return the other or
just decided to keep it?

For now I am keeping it. I found the correct cd at another online place for only $2.99 & shipping was only $2.73 so I reordered it from that place. It was Amazon that screwed up the order. Hopefully the other place will get it right.

Annette, how long have you been teaching? I've often thought I could teach a class considering how many years I've been working out. I'm afraid I would freeze or trip. Honestly I can't understand how instructors can talk about the next move in the middle of the current move. Know what I mean? It's a talent for sure! I'm a pro at following along ;)

Hi tlc93,

I have been teaching just 6 months. I took the Silver and Fit training back in May and then the gym didn't have a spot for me to teach it. I subbing a week in July for the Silver and Fit instructor, then got my own class in August. Honestly we do a lot of marching in place between moves that need instruction. I teach an active seniors mostly circuit workouts. You should try it.

I then got my certification from International Fitness Association for aerobic group instruction concentration in step and kickbox. It is fun.

Sorry for the grammatical errors. To clarify I do NOT currently teach a Silver and Fit class. I teach my own class that is just geared toward seniors but anybody is welcome, my age range in my class is 45-79.

Way to go Missy ! That is awesome .....I don't bike outside, but I do have a regular exercise bike and a spin bike....I enjoy both, but golly,
no way I can stay on either that long :) , but I understand you are training, wish you lots of luck and "many miles".....

Annette, I just happened to remember to a website called turnstep.com that I used to go to when I was making up my pool workouts. It's just
not aquatic workouts, but if I remember correctly, it is a place where instructors would post their routines for all types of workouts, aerobic,
step, aqua, etc. If it is still out there, you might check it out, you might be able to pick up on new moves from their routines, etc. I believe you
can print anything as well. Not sure how up to date it is, but I think it is still there.

ETA: I just checked and it is still there...if you scroll to the bottom, you can search my type of
Workouts, hi/lo, box aerobics, step, etc. and then you can see different workouts people
Wrote out.. You might like :) Oh, I think I saw senior workouts too.

Last edited:
Thanks Aqua girl,

I have found that site and have used it for some of my workouts. It is definitely a godsend.

Hi Everyone,

Missy - whoa! that is a great ride

Today I did another long weekend mish mosh workout. I did Cathe Live Upper Body Express + RWH Plyo Hiit + my own WB EDT biceps/shoulders workout (20 minutes) and my own stretch.

Annette - you sure have come a long way since last summer. good for you!

TLC - you sure have been doing a couple of the oldies - but real tough ones. wow. I did terminator once - that was it for me. I should check it out - to see what I am missing.

hello to Henriette and Elsie.

have a good day everyone. I am heading down to niagara on the lake today. See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.