Weekend Check in Saturday & Sunday April 20th & 21st, 2019

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a studio sweat on demand cycle workout for 30 minutes then added on blogilate - 20 minute pilates workout.

Have a great rainy day!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Easter. I used to love easter as a kid. Easter egg hunt, new shoes (always new shoes at easter) and church.

Today I did Cathe Lite pyramid biceps and triceps + 30 minutes of studio sweat on demand spinning + cassey ho blogilates abs for 20 + 30 minutes of stretches and yoga moves (2 hours! of pure enjoyment at my own pace). I love a long weeekend.

Now to get my DD up for mass. she hates it. ah well. have a great day everyone.

Hi all

Ceci I love long weekends as well!! I always got the kids cute outfits on Easter when they were little as well as lots of candy. It’s just too hard for us to all get together with the kids now. They live on their own and are working on getting careers and life in general down pat. It fine with me as it’s very competitive in this area and I want them to be successful.

Today was Compound Total Body Live.

Have a great day!

Happy Resurrection Day, Ladies!!

Went to church, great service, sang 1 special with the choir that was put together for the Easter production we did this past Thursday and Friday nights. Oldest son showed up for church so that was nice.

He had risen. He has risen indeed!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.