Weekend Check in Saturday September 16th & Sunday September 17th, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
I hope I got the dates correct here.

good morning everyone,

today I did more daily burn - I did a tabata/metabolic mixed workout + a short bikini butt workout (love it) + a stretch.

working a couple of hours today + off to see a friend of mine out of town. We've been friends since 4 years old - whoa.

enjoy your weekend everyone.

Hi Ceci and all who follow,

My poor hubby had to work this morning, after not working Saturdays for over 27 years. He has a project at work and people from England here to set it up and they leave on Tuesday and of course nothing is ready for them . Ugh!!

I was down another half a pound so that is good news after all the compliments yesterday[emoji16]!

So today to mix it up and actually workout on a Saturday, I did KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness Kickboxing the 53 minute both workouts combined premix. I am sweaty[emoji50].

Have a great day and workout![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies! Annette I know how you feel. My husband is working today too. Great workouts Siobhan! Bikini butt? Don't know that one, but it sounds interesting. Today I did Michelle Dozois On the go workout. Her recent release. It's nice. Now I'm off to see my niece sing in a church concert. Hav a great evening everyone!

Hey gals ....sounds like you are all off to a busy weekend!! Enjoy the concert, Peg. That's so nice! Have a fun visit with your childhood buddy, Ceci!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend with DH Annette & congrats on your strength gains. Awesome!
Hello to all checking in later!! *waves* Hope you've been able to relax after all that commuting, Henriette. Do you ride the train/bus?

Been doms of doom for me the past 2 days, lol. This morning spent some time at the beach walking and came home for a long dynamic stretch session and then a Babes & Barbells full body workout from BodyLab on youtube. She's terrific!! Daily Burn sounds interesting, Ceci!!

Hey girls, wanted to pop in and give a "shout-out" hey to you all. Sounds like everyone is doing good and getting
In some great workouts. I miss posting, having several small medical quirks and down, but hopefully things
Will be better. Have a blessed Sunday.

Hi ladies,

Friday I was too exhausted to workout so I had another rest day. Two in a row. Don't like that, but sometimes I just need to.

Elsie - normally I travel to work by bike & train or tram/trolley & train or car & train. Thursday the long commute was by bus & car together with a colleague.

Saturday morning I got a reasonably early start and after breakfast and a bit of reading I did S&S Giant Sets. I haven't done that one as often as PHA, but it's actually really good and in my current condition it really got my HR way up there. It felt great to do a real workout again after a few days, although I had to stop the DVD 4 times due to having had too much tea and other drinks that morning and the baby just pushing my bladder constantly.

The rest of Saturday was more or less spent at Magnus's first away game of the season. Good game, but they lost with 5 points. Once home I was drained and just spent the remainder of the day relaxing and reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today, Sunday, was a typical Sunday... laundry, reading and a couple of workouts. I actually ended up walking to the shops 3 times today, so got some extra steps in that way.

I did Core de Force MMA shred. Similar style as the speed one I tried earlier this week, so with 1min combo's and 30 second spikes, each combo & spike repeated once. This time it was 9 rounds. I like the trainers and the moves are simple and straightforward, but I am missing the fun factor. The last song esp. the spikes, really got me into it, but for the rest it was just a good, not great workout, although I did sweat loads.

After a small break I then went back and did TurboFire Low impact HiiT 20. This one is on the Piyo dvds, not on the TurboFire dvds. I think I prefer the high impact ones... actually let me rephrase, I definitely prefer the original TF HiiTs, but don't think now is the right time to do HiiTs.

Have a good Sunday afternoon/evening.

Oh and Peg - thought you might like to know I have Banana Chocolate chip muffins in the oven right now. Had some overly ripe bananas so what's a girl to do? [emoji13]

Oh man.....can I come over? I don't bake as much as I used to. I love all of it though! It's just my husband and I now, so if I bake something I'm usually the one who eats most of it. My daughters boyfriend appreciates baked goods so I'll make things when they come over. Then pack it up for them to take home.

Aquagirl it's nice to see you here! I hope you're ok. ((Hugs)) Elsie. I'm thinking of you. Everyone seems to be getting very nice activity. I probably should've taken a rest day but I did Jari Love. Can't remember the title but it's high rep/endurance circuit training. It's not a favorite and causes some dread due to the high reps but I always feel it the next day. So I know it works.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

My twice a week baking seems to be returning. It used to just be two of us eating the goods, but now the other kids have started eating it to, so then I am baking for 4 which is better. I also know any leftovers will be welcome at the office.

IMG_0568.JPG

Yep, I can relate....I have heard a few of those from time to time :)

BTW, Henriette, those muffins look scrumptious! Yum Yum....

Oh hell yes I can relate!! I have people comment about my food choices as they stand in front of me shoving their face into a bag of chips! In my head I'm thinking "How's you blood pressure? Cholesterol? Diabetes?"

Just today we took my mother in law to buy a tv. She's blind and needs help doing things. So when my hubby was in Best Buy with her I went into Dicks and got a new pair of lifting gloves. My MIL said "what did you get?" I told her Lifting gloves. She said "what are you lifting?" I said weights. She said "maybe your health issues are because you exercise too much. " I said 1 hour a day, that's about it. She tried to tell me how I'm wrong. I kind of freaked a little and said something about becoming obese, lazy and therefore inviting a host of medical issues. My health issues right now are food sensitivities that are seriously screwing with me. Exercise is my happy place so people really need to back the F$&! Off!! I feel a Kickboxing workout coming on.......

Hi gals, took a 55 minute circuit walk. Hot and sweaty mess I am.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.