Weekend Check in Saturday March 25th & Sunday March 26th, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did my own PHA workout with S& S, xtrain and cross fire cardio and ab intervals.

This weekend is pretty free for me - phew!

I hope you all squeeze in some great workouts ladies. Enjoy your weekend.

Hello weekend warriors! Today I did Build and Burn by Paul Katami. I feel a rest day coming on! I hope everyone is doing well.....Henriette and Annette? Have a great day.

Hi ladies!
Still have a bad cold so despite starting the day out just wanting to bake and lie in bed with a good book I got up and got busy. After baking Danish cinnamon rolls and doing laundry I decided to do Get Stepping Live again as it is fun, and despite feeling stuffed I knew I would have fun with it.

This afternoon was spent at an away game quite far from home. Fortunately they won and I am sure they will enjoy a cinnamon roll after their shower.

Have a lovely Saturday.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Rest day here, spending time with my hubby.

I was down another half a pound today so that was good. I am not belching today so that is a plus since while I felt better yesterday I still was gassy and couldn't eat a lot at one time.

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies, hope you are doing well. My right upper back/shoulder had been
Acting up for a few days, thought it was getting better, but this morning, ouch!
I probably pulled something or sleeping wrong, but nevertheless, I pushed &
Pulled the vacuum (of course, I'm right-handed ) and just finished a step mix
Workout. A little mix of Cathe, Gay Gasper, Tracie Long and some other lady,
Don't remember her name, it was fun. Think I'm gonna drag out the ole heating
Pad for awhile tonight. Everyone take care.

Good Saturday girls. Nice mix of workouts & an earned rest there Annette. :) Nothin like a Push - Pull vacuum w/o Linda! lol.

I had the baking bug this morning as well & made some savoury waffles. We've been eating them all day!
My workout was a gentle Pilates for Runners routine (35 mins, youtube Balanced Roots Pilates) + Barlates advanced cardio sculpt workout (15 mins).

Have a beautiful night.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Cinnamon rolls, waffles - I made low carb pancakes yesterday too! i hope you ladies enjoyed your baking. sounds delish.

Today I did my own cardio legs which was mainly from xtrain. Linda - i've been having some shoulder issues too from a move i did last week (side plank while thrusting a weight up over your head and down to the ground - forget what that was called).

enjoy the day ladies. then... it's right back at it tomorrow.

Hello ladies.....would you pleeeeease send directions to your homes so I can come eat your goodies? We can do Ceci's Kick box blender, eat, Annette's weight training, eat, Elsie's Pilates and stretch, eat then go for a bike ride with Missy or some basketball drills with Henriette. Plan? Anyway, today I did Cathes Gym style legs. I was shakin and quakin. Have a great evening.

Peg, the plan might be a good one but it takes like 6 weeks to get a passport and I would need one for Canada and the Netherlands. [emoji2] But hey if you are ever visiting DC or Baltimore, MD let me know cuz I am just a hop, skip and a jump away from both of these locations. [emoji6]

But you are upstate NY and I am Southern PA that makes a pretty hefty drive. But straight up I 81 will get me to New York state.

I'm in Dutchess County, near the border of Massachusetts and can get to Connecticut quick too. Beautiful area. Everyone should visit me! Well bake, eat and sweat....in that order!! We can all fit in my basement zen...I think.

Son says that it is only about 5 hours from me to you. Who knows one day we might all say road trip and meet somewhere. [emoji41]

We can do Ceci's Kick box blender, eat, Annette's weight training, eat, Elsie's Pilates and stretch, eat then go for a bike ride with Missy or some basketball drills with Henriette. Plan?
Yes!! :) :) :) :)

Oh, Peg, your area sounds so nice. I bet it's all colours in October!

Linda & Ceci, hope your shoulders don't get any worst. I am having chronic neck issues with face ache etc. What a bunch! lol.

Today I did AfterBurn rounds 5 - 10. I really was due for a Leg w-o, but didn't feel like it.

Hi ladies!

Our own little RT. Sounds like so much fun, but I think it would require a lot of planning!

Sunday I felt worse... Cold was bad and I was feverish, so other than laundry max I did not do all that much.

Now it is Monday morning and instead of being at work I am in bed with a fever feeling sore and tired. Will have to listen to my body today and really rest.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

When you all go on your roadtrip, send me a postcard ! Henriette, I hope you feel better soon, rest & take care, Ceci, hope your shoulder
will feel better soon, and thanks, Elsie, for your well wishes, mine still hurts, I'm thinking pinched nerve or something, gonna try and see
chiro dr today if I can.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.