weekend check-in 4/21-4/22

tlc93

Cathlete
Hi everyone!! Well I just had a great time at Waldo's. Different town...different group of people! WHOA!! Anyway, how is everybody doing? We all seem to have a lot going on in our lives these days.

Missy, I hope your hubby is doing better. Times like this can be scary. I wish him better health.

Annette I hope your injuries are healing up.

Siobhan, How's work? Hold your head up high knowing you're the better person. Want me to come there and set people straight?! I can be like a pit bull sometimes (when necessary).

Elsie, don't fret about checking in at the end of the week. I'm just glad you made it. It's always so nice to have you here. I have meneire's disease- random dizzy spells lasting for varied duration. Once I had it for about 3 days. It's horrible!! And a bit crippling. Please take care.

henriette, what are you baking these days? I tried to make rice Krispy treats the other day and burned the marshmallows!! Who the hell does that?! Me!! I threw it out and made a new batch and paid attention to the stove!

My dear Linda, how are you? I'm praying for you and Coco. We're here for you. Keep up your strength, both physical and spiritual.

Today I did Michelle Dozois "The Ultimate workout". Siobhan you might like it. It's not as frenzied as the Peak 10 set. But you can definitely see the same attributes of adding on or changing a move to make it harder. 30 min cardio (3 sets) then 30 min weights (compound moves) then an awesome 15 minute stretch. Overall a very nice workout.

Hi gals,

No workout here, I am taking weekends off to recover from my week. Plus my knee is still painful so I need to give it a rest also. Here is a pic I took just today of my hair with nothing done to it. A lady in my class wanted to see my hair with nothing done to it. This is a growing out fast perm that will get redone on May 5th.

I did go shopping and bought size 6 jean shorts , a pair of white skinny jeans but I did go up a size in those because white is NOT a very forgiving color, and got a pair of capri exercise pant on clearance for $9.99, oh and a pair of owl earrings.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]
bf59fcfac30410a4812921c7e06cf0d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Peg - thanks for your aggression. I love it! it's always comforting when friends do the hating :)

Elsie - did i miss something? you had a fall? It sounds like you are healing

Annette - cute pic! I hope you are healing

Linda - more hugs to you. we love our pets like no other on the planet. they just love us and are thankful for everything - well my maisy is anyway

henriette and missy - i hope you are all doing well

I could not work out yesterday. I seemed too busy a day with work

Today I did cruel and intense (i think) kb workouts from youtube. i just love this guys workouts. wow. I added on STS chest/back - meso 3 - i did half of it. now to get ready for work. i am in the office for a couple of hours but I dont mind. i like the work, it's close to home and I earn in two hours what I earn in my day job - from 8-5!

i hope to see you all tomorrow

have a great day. the sun is finally out!

Great workout Ceci, and thanks again for your kindness and thoughtfulness. You girls that have addressed my
Scary situation now with your caring thoughts need to know how very appreciative I am.

Hi ladies,

I haven't checked in for a few days. Thursday and Friday I enjoyed the unseasonably hot weather. It doesn't happen often so when it's that warm we need to make the most of it. So I spent lots of time outdoors in the evenings, both in our garden and walking with Mick. So I was active, but no DVD workout.

Saturday I managed to do Cathe Live Metabolic Meltdown in the morning before heading off to watch Magnus's last game of the regular season together with Mick. In the afternoon/evening I of course went for several more walks. Sunday was another super sunny and warm day and after having spent literally hours doing laundry I decided to spend the rest of the day outside. Starting Monday the temps will drop back down to around 12 degrees. Crazy! How can it be twenty something one day and twelve the next?

Peg - no baking recently. I did get some Winnie the Pooh cookie cutters that I have to try out a few weeks ago, but when it is hot out I don't bake much.

Elsie and Annette - I hope you both heal soon.

Siobhan - wow full day's money in 2 hours? And doing something you enjoy? Sounds like a dream. I too find Michelle Dozois in the peak series rather frenzied, so although I own it I never really go for it, since having tried a couple of them just after getting them.

Missy and Linda - I hope your loved ones are doing better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.