***Watercoolers, Want To Wednesday***

Netta

Cathlete
Morning,
Today was the Butts & Guts warmup, floor work with ankle weights, core and stretch. My hips feel nice now, no tightness in the lower back. Hmmmm, wonder what helped there? Maybe a little traction with the ankle weights? Tonite will possibly be a bike ride (DH is helping another guy with some concrete work), then help DH get the trailer ready and pack.

BBL,

Good Morning Jeanette. Glad your hips and lower back are feeling better. I still have a little congestion in that area. Stretching helps it. Is the golf course you and your friend are going far?

Today is a rest day which is good. I have to get ready for eldest dd's birthday for tomorrow. She'll be double ones!!!

Have a great day to all who follows.

Wendy

Morning Coolers,

Todays workout was Butts & Guts and I will run 2m with Cami after work. Need to get the the grocery store and the library tonight. DH said he is in need of a good book. :D And I need to get one book back by tomorrow anyway! :)

Jeanette, Great minds think alike today! :D So is this what you do when the DH is away! Play golf! :eek: Sounds like it will be a lot of fun though! :D LOL about your dogs, I caught Cami on my bed yesterday laying on her back! I don't know how a big dog can do that! :D Oldest DD took a picture of her like that, so will have to get it put up on my profile! See if I can figure this out. :eek:

Wendy, I was still a little sore from KenpoX this morning. I was amazed, but then I was really getting into the workout! :D LOL about DH and the older dad advice. I was thinking of my Dad, but none of us ever dated while we where in HS! :eek: LOL! Guess they where afraid of my Dad!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Laurie... Do tell how your parents kept you from dating in high school????? We've already warned our girls that they will not be dating until they are old enough to court/marry.:eek: Yeah, I know. Good luck with that idea.:D Oh, I just borrowed a book from Patti. I haven't had a chance to look at the title yet. The only thing I asked her when she handed me the book was, "Is this going to be deep like Eat Love Pray?" LOL

BBL after I take Drama Queen to the doctors. She's stop whinning about her throat for the moment.:rolleyes: She better be sick and not trying to get out of math!!!

Wendy

Just heading off to do MM as never got it done yesterday. I had a professional association meeting after work so didn't get home till late.

Wendy What did the dr. say about dd? Hope she's ok! Your dd is going to be 11? Didn't your twins just turn 10? Wow, they're close together in age!

Jeanette Glad that your back is feeling better! Cute picture of the dog! Isn't it great doing the countdown to holidays! How long are you off for? Thanks for asking about ds's dr's appt, it went well, everything is where is supposed to be. He'll do a follow up in 6 months to see how viable the testicle is.

Laurie I bet dd is excited about being asked to the homecoming dance! I'm sure everyone will survive it okay!

Thanks for all the shopping tips!

Hi!

Hi all! How is everyone??? Sorry I haven't been by for a couple of days, but things have been busy here...or not depending on how you look at it. :rolleyes: I started ttom and I have been cranky and tired...ugh. Anyhoo, I did get in some yoga today...a small chunk of PY4H2...I love my man Eoin! :p

a couple of personals.....

Kim....
Glad to hear that ds is healing well. Is there anything they can do if the testicle isn't viable?? As far as shopping goes...always listen to Wendy!! :cool::eek: I am guessing since you are going to Minneapolis that you will be at the Mall of America....and there is everything you can possibly need there! :):) We lived outside of Minn. for a couple of years (along with, I don't know, 6 other places...lol) Anyway, there are lots of specialty stores there, so any unique gifts can be found there, I imagine. Also...all of the nicer department stores are there too. I am sure you will have a blast! :D

Patricia...
When are you coming home????? Sending a big wave if you are lurking! ;)

Wendy...
Hope your diva is feeling better for her bday tomorrow! :D

Laurie...
Good for you for getting in BG and a run today! :eek: I am sure Cami will be happy to run this evening instead. What kind of books does DH like to read? I am finishing up a crime novel that I have really enjoyed....It's been a while since something has held my interest that long...LOL. :rolleyes:

Jeanette...
You and Laurie are workout twins today! Hope you got that trailer packed like DH wants it...LOL! Good your lower back is feeling better! :)

Well, I guess that does it for me...Hope you guys are having a nice evening!

Hi,
Got a bike ride in this evening. Forgot to look at the mileage, think it was around 25, but my average speed was 17.3 mph, with 2 good hills along the way so guess I'm not getting slower...yet... with less riding. Also helped DH with some packing and headed to Walmart to pick up some stuff for him. Oh yes, filled up propane bottles right after work. Sheesh, I'm tired tonite.

Debra, you cranky? I was so cranky today that I had a loud outburst at one of the Correctional Counselors in our office. He's really a nice guy, but he kept making a comment every time (twice) I whittled a teeny piece off of yesterday's office birthday cake. I just blew up and asked him why he's policing what I eat! Sheesh, PMS big time here. I don't make comments about what others eat, so I hate it when it's done to me. Maybe I should have done some Eoin yoga before work. I feel better now that I got a bike ride in.

Kim, so glad your son's appointment went well. Does he have any more pain? My vacation is just one week. You know, I've never had a vacation longer than that.

Wendy, how is your DD? Hope they gave her something and it'll be gone soon.

Laurie, B&G for you too? Bet you didn't do the condensed version like I did. Remember who the laziest Xer was? Our German Shorthair sleeps on her back a lot. Our Lab that we used to have did too. Tillie rarely sleeps on her back as she's not quite as laid back as the GS. Yep, I plan on playing at 3 out of town golf courses while DH is away. I have a little painting job to do while he's gone, but I can hurry thru that:p.

DH is making stuff up for breakfast burritos to take to work tomorrow. Smells awful good....

Quick update before I head to bed.

Only had ONE drink tonight after class. Came home and washed dishes, organized the art/game cabinet, straightened up the art and craft bookcase, and threw away a bunch of junk mail. I had to do something considering Phil got on his hands and knees and scrubbed the floors while I was hanging with my classmates.:eek:

About the Drama Queen.... After the pediatrician peered into dd's throat, he brought in his associate to take a look see too. Then he made an emergency appointment with an ENT. Dd's uvula is swollen big time. It's hanging down into her airway. She's taking antibiotics in case of strep and steroids to reduce the swelling.

I probably won't be able to check in till late tomorrow. We're heading out to the aquarium first thing in the morning. It's a combo birthday present and field trip.:D When Phil gets home, we're taking dd out clothes shopping. Hoping the guilt of almost allowing my dd to choke on her uvula in the middle of the night will prevent me from getting into an argument with dd and the salesladies over Ho clothes.:rolleyes:

Hope everyone else had a less dramatic day!!!

Sweet Dreams!
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.