Walmart.com has the Fit Tower

Just for the heck of it, I checked and it's now $150! Perhaps I should have waited and not done the presale.

Isn't that the truth??? And I bought 2 from FitTower! If I knew Walmart had It, I could have gotten it from them,
Had it come to the store in a couple days, and I am like a few miles from a Walmart!!! Especially on the second one,
I wouldn't have needed barbell clips again. Oh well, live & learn!

I just set up my fit tower. i like it. It's not as big as I thought and fits into my small workout space. My hubby did a modified pull up and liked it, he was impressed which isn't easy. I'll try the workouts this week.

Completed the intermediate workout this morning for the fit tower. I actually liked it. It felt therapeutic for my muscles- no pounding my joints, and it helped me to identify some weaknesses. Reminded me of a much briefer Turbo Barre workout. Looking forward to the advanced dvds. By the way, are these workouts listed in the workout manager?

Hi haeling11, The workouts that are included with the Fit Tower unit are not included in the Workout Manager. We only include workouts that we sell on our shop.cathe website in the Workout Manager.

BlakKat, I believe they will. I have already gotten rid of my first tower, but I kept the barbell clips, I just tried them
With the FitTower and they seem to fit it fine. Perhaps the forum admin. Will confirm.

In most cases and perhaps all the old tower barbell clips should fit the new Fit Tower. I can't be 100% sure this is true in all cases as there might have been some design changes along the way in the old tower. The barbell clips on the old towers we have do fit the new Fit Tower though.

BlakKat, I believe they will. I have already gotten rid of my first tower, but I kept the barbell clips, I just tried them
With the FitTower and they seem to fit it fine. Perhaps the forum admin. Will confirm.
Thank you aqua girl & Forum Admin!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.