Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

View First Unread

Discussion in 'Website Apps and Forums Support' started by rcsaros, Feb 18, 2009.

1. rcsaros Cathlete

This is not working and someone mentioned it was because the last visit isn't refreshing. I think she is correct. I have been on the forums quite a bit the last couple of days but it says my last visit was Friday, 2/13.

It would be nice to have this fixed so we don't have to figure out where we left off on the thread especially once it gets to multiple pages.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks
    Rhonda

2. SueNJ Cathlete

Mine says last visit 02-06-2009. I've been on several times a day since then. Hmmmmm.....

3. SNM Videos Administrator

last visited

Your last visit really means "the last time" you logged in. refreshing the page does not change this number. You have to log off and the log back on.

4. goldenpath Cathlete

Mine currently is showing that I last visited on February 19, 2009 at 12:12 p.m. That is not correct. I am on almost everday, a few times a day. It does not bother me any but I thought I would let know.