Video Clip of Cathe's Upper Body Core Crush Live workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, April 18, 2019, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Upper Body Core Crush” LIVE!!! Start off “crushing” your workout with a series of super challenging upper body exercises before moving on to a series of “crushing” core exercises.

Equipment Needed:

Handweights ranging from 5 to 15 pounds

A Full Sized Step (w/3 risers under each side)

Two Gliding Devices

A Medium Tension Resistance Tube

A Fitness Mat

Lifting gloves optional to prevent slippage

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 245 Cathe Live workouts, 3000 premix workouts.
▶Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

Just finished this one and loved it. A little long but very effective in getting the job done. The core was hard for me because my upper body (shoulders) were already burning so the disc plank work was especially hard. Will be doing this one again.

Just finished this one and loved it. A little long but very effective in getting the job done. The core was hard for me because my upper body (shoulders) were already burning so the disc plank work was especially hard. Will be doing this one again.
I agree firemedic-The core on this was so hard because the shoulders were burnt plus I think the core exercises were really tough ones & then to repeat them-I was wiped out after this workout, I was crawling on my hands & knees breathing hard-I absolutely loved it!!! I really liked those advanced shoulder press/pushups too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.