Video Clip of Cathe's Sweat Blast Live

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, September 7th "Sweat Blast" live workout and is our 165th live broadcast. Cardio blasts randomly infused with various weight work. Are you ready to ready to get sweaty?!?! Grab your mojo & let's go!!!!

Equipment needed:

Various weighted dumbbells

Fitness Mat

Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Drill Master Cathe issued a "mandatory fun" workout on this live! And that's how we played along.
Drills 14 & 15 topped the mountain peak so be prepared to sweat. I warned you.

Holy smokes!!-Just watched this clip & it looks brutally fun!! While watching I was thinking to myself-after doing Cathe workouts for nearly 20yrs, Cathe hasn't slowed down!
She continues to amaze me & is such an inspiration in my workout world!!
LOVE YOU CATHE[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drill Master Cathe issued a "mandatory fun" workout on this live! And that's how we played along.
Drills 14 & 15 topped the mountain peak so be prepared to sweat. I warned you.

WOW - You were right FireLight! Just did this morning w/hubby - we both said by the time we got to Drill 14 & 15 - we were spent - just about took whatever we had left to finish. Really tough, but so much fun! Enjoy the warmup because after that I don't think my heart or breathing slowed down till after cool down. Loved the arrangement and how you layered the workout Cathe!!! Another awesome winner!

This was a great workout and it will be a favorite of mine. Loved how it moved quickly from cardio to weights with little rest. I loved Kate's leggings and also Debs. Anyone know where they are from???

OK - doing this later, but I really need those shoes! I know they are Nikes - any idea what line they are from?

@jcpolsky @BlakKat and I were eyeballing these HARD when they first popped up during the pre-release anticipation of her Fit Tower dvds. :D (Cathe wears them in Fit Tower Boot Camp.)

Per a FB post Cathe made listing all the shoes she wore for the series (in which @BlakKat was so kind to pass on :) ) Cathe said the sneakers were "Nike Spectrum .... multicolor". More, specifically, I THINK they're Free TR 6s in Green Glow/Glacier Blue/Hasta/Black.

(It seems like there is slim pickins' out there for [an affordable pair of] those sneakers, so good luck in your search and happy hunting! ;) :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.