Video Clip of Cathe's High Intensity Aerobic Weight Training Live

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's "High Intensity Aerobic Weight Training (with Step)" Live!, that was first broadcast on Thursday, July 23rd on Cathe Live and is our 60th live broadcast.

This class is all about total body conditioning through high intensity movement. Expect to move randomly & efficiently with moderate to heavy weights. Some moves are cardio, some moves are lower body, some moves are upper body and some moves are compound. Are you ready to burn fat, burn calories & define muscles?!?!? I'll see you in the morning!

Equipment needed:

A standard sized step at either 8 or 10 inches in height (that means two risers or three risers under each side).
A set of 8, 10, 12 & 15 pound Dumbbells
A fitness mat (optional for push-ups)

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Cathe or someone who can answer this looks great! What is the closet DVD you have out that is like this? This is what I want to do! It's been a while since I did one like this. Is this a circuit type workout? I love the idea of doing upper then cardio the weights compound moves and lower body ! Sounds fun and always interesting! Hope you have one out like this. I do not remember any that is like that. Maybe boot camp but I would rather do the step kind of cardio. I hope that makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cathe or someone who can answer this looks great! What is the closet DVD you have out that is like this? This is what I want to do! It's been a while since I did one like this. Is this a circuit type workout? I love the idea of doing upper then cardio the weights compound moves and lower body ! Sounds fun and always interesting! Hope you have one out like this. I do not remember any that is like that. Maybe boot camp but I would rather do the step kind of cardio. I hope that makes sense

I think her original Bootcamp workout might be. Maybe even from Hardcore series High step challenge. I'm going to give this one a try tomorrow and cannot wait.

Hi Renee,

Athletic training and X77 for more intensity. IMO:)

HTH

I wonder if Cathe will do a premix on her new DVDs that would be like this! ? Or like the periphery heart training one. I hope I am saying it right. I think that would be exciting and never boring because you are going from one thing to the next.

Thank you for a most excellent workout Cathe :D

This morning I did it for the first time and it's fantastic! I loved it, definitely going to be a permanent workout in my rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.