Video Clip of Cathe's Hearts on Fire Cathe Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Feb 14, 2019, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Hearts On Fire” LIVE!! Show your heart some love this Valentine’s day with a solid non-stop heart-pounding workout. Start off with kickboxing, then Hiit training and finish off with Hi/lo cardio before cooling down.

Equipment Needed:

Boxing Gloves (optional)

Fitness Mat

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!! ❤❤❤

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 236 Cathe Live workouts, 2900 premix workouts.

I really had fun with this one! Loved the k/b and hi/lo combination of this class!! Everyone looked so cute in their Valentine colors - LOVE Cathe's red pants - which may be the same ones she wore in PHA 2??? :cool:

Last edited:
Really enjoyed this one! ❤ I did it again today and loved it even more! Definitely went into my favorites. It'll be a great one to do when I get up and just want to do something fun. ;)

Last edited:
Just did this one for the second time, don't know why I waited so long to revisit. Great workout, the HIIT blasts in the middle really drive it up a notch. Love when cathe does lives when she strings together a couple or few types of cardio within same workout. Makes the time fly...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.