Very unhappy .......

I have been a subscriber since the beginning of the Live . LOVE IT!! Now I can no longer play the Live Videos on my desk top. This has been going on for about 6 weeks. I contacted the support staff and recieived replies, but no real help or reason. Then they quit replying all together. I see that many times the stock answer is that it is the user's fault. This time I know it is not all my fault . but would like to know if there is a way to remedy this.. Thanks

Since no one else has answered, I suggest you try a different browser. When Safari and Firefox don't work for me, I use Chrome, and that seems to fix similar problems. Or maybe update the browser you use, if you haven't already.

Another thing to try is when the player comes up, put the screen in full screen mode, that worked for me, they
Will, as a rule, start playback.

I agree with the advice to try another browser. Also try clearing the cookies in your browser and login again.

Are you getting any errors? What do you see on the screen? Any info you could give on what's happening? Are you able to play them on another device?

I can play them on my iPad, no problem. I like the flexability of moving thru the videos on my desktop. I had already tried all of the above suggestions. It seems to be coming down to the "company" that Cathe uses has changed something and it no longer will support the version of Windows we have to use on the desktop for my husbands work. We have no problem streaming any other sites, such as Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc.

Hi Robin,

I'm sorry you're having a bad experience. That's certainly not our intention. I did check you support ticket and our customer service has always gotten back to you and even did so earlier today. If you didn't receive a reply I would suggest checking your clutter or spam folder. As for your problem it could be caused by a corrupt cookie on your computer (sometimes really bad corrupt cookies have to be removed manually) or a system configuration problem between the IBM Player and your particular system. Windows 7 is an eight year old operating system and that means it will be more problematic than a modern OS. It also means that a lot less testing is done using this older operating system and IBM might not have had enough reported issues to know if this is something they need to look at. I would suggest making sure you're running the latest version of Windows 7 and also the latest browser. We have passed your information you provided along to IBM for them to investigate, but this may take some time. If you have another computer you can test on it would help to rule out some other possibilities, but as of now there is just know way to say where or what the problem is that is preventing you from watching Cathe Live.

I had some of the same frustrating issues & what was working for everyone else, just didn't work out for me. Everything else seem to stream problem-free. The ONLY browser that LIVE would play in is Chrome Canary, so I would suggest trying that. The ONLY browser workout blender would work in (and not always) was Firefox.
Also remember to clear the cache of the actual video player. Just like cookies, there can be a corrupt temporary file stored there.
I hope you can find something that works for your computer. Paying for something & not being able to use it is never good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.