TTC & Miscarriage Support Dec 24th

Lainie- Which blog are you giving away a CC? You have so many! :) Boy do I understand about alone time! My DH works this weekend and I have LOVED having the house to myself. Except the fact that he is sick and he is grumpy as HELL! I love him but he is a horrible patient. I try to take care of him and he pushes me away. So...I went shopping at Kohl's! I bought a nice pair of courdroy pants and two sweaters. All of it was clearance! Yeah for me!

Bethany- I have a feeling I will compare Amy Bento to Cathe and probably not like her as much. Even KPC on some of the combos it took me awhile to get them down and Cathe goes over them so much! I have seen that CC is on sale but I am trying to be good and not buy too much. I have Vol 3 and 4 and I haven't even tried them yet. I just started getting into them about 2 months before I got pregnant. I figured it was safe to start with Vol1 again until I build up endurance and stamina again. I don't think there is anything wrong with asking for an appointment. It is YOUR body and you are in charge of it. I still believe we know better about our bodies than any doctor. So what if they think you are needy? Example: My doctor was not keeping me updated on my blood results so I kept calling and asking for the levels. I did wonder if I was bothering them too much but then I said "Who cares? It's up to me to make sure my body is doing what it should." If I never would have called I probably would not have known my levels were going down. Do what you feel comfortable doing but if I were you, I would call and make an appointment too.

No workout yet today. I was going to run and do some sort of leg workout this AM but I am super sore from the last few days. I think I will try again this evening. I would at least like to run or do the weights if not both. I hate that I took a break from working out for so long because now my body has to recover more. Oh well....I am so happy to be working out again!

Jen

Can't chat long because I have a to do list as long as my arm, but wanted to stop by and say "hello".

The CC giveaway is now up on the Fitness Fig blog. Hope to bbl to catch up some more!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.