Trying to following directions...

eminenz2

Cathlete
and I think I'm doing this wrong!

I am on p.23 of the XTrain User Guide trying to figure out how to get the 30-Day Cardio and Strength Combined rotation but there are no Xtrain rotations in the 'drop-down' menu, and subsequently no 'workout cards' (which I'm guessing is not a card at all but just a piece of paper w/exercises and weights listed?).

.\Did I miss something?

I'd really like to get started today. I've procrastinated long enough RE: exercising and I'm trying to have a good attitude about this whole system (despite my skepticism). So you can see it's a bit discouraging when I can't even get the car started let alone begin the journey. :confused:

Advice? Comments? What did I miss? Was I not paying attention?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for. But in the Workout Manager click on Rotations (next to Calendar). Click on Download a rotation. Then click next. Choose a Cathe rotation. Then click next. And you'll find the 30 day Strength/Cardio Rotation. Choose it and click next. If you want you can add the rotation to the calendar.

Currently the workout cards are not listed yet. There's a forum thread here somewhere where someone created the workout cards that you can download and print out. Sorry don't have time to find the thread. Have to go to work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.