Trade ins

ccbw03

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I'm a huge fan, have been for SEVERAL years but have been out of the Cathe world for some time. I had to have back surgery and started gaining weight due to that and the change in my wonderful metabolism as I entered my 40s and lost my motivation to exercise as I was not seeing results. I have now entered my 50s (ugh, that hurts to type) and so want to get back into shape. Anyways, I have several of your VHS tapes. Ever thought of some sort of trade in/discount type of thing to get the DVD version or downloaded version? Not that it wasn't money well spent, but it was money spent and I hate to not be able to use them as VHS players are quite hard to find. I've been looking through the website and I do get so excited to start into exercising again after watching the clips! I've tried other home videos, but always go back to yours!

Thanks for the motivation!
Cara

Hi ccbw03,

Your best bet would be to try to sell the VHS tapes on ebay. They don't have any value to us as we couldn't resell or use them. Not to mention VHS tapes degrade over time and like you mentioned VHS players are no longer being made. All forms of technology eventually become obsolete and DVDs will be the next form of media to disappear from the market place. Hopefully you found the VHS workouts you did purchase to be of benefit to you and will consider purchasing our DVDs or streaming service in the future. The quality and premix options are many times better today than back in the VHS days and cheaper too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.