Tracey's New Workouts - Sweatfest

I ordered a while back on preorder and still have not received them.

Has anyone else? Have they been shipped yet??

They were shipped this weekend. Some people received them today but those are the ones who ordered early and live around her state. I believe everyone should get them sometime this week based on them all shipping this weekend. Also, they are in the mail not UPS.

Thank you Toni !

:D I can't wait .

I ordered the sculpting one and the step one.

Hopefully they'll come tomorrow!:D

I received mine in the mail today, but I live in NY and I did preorder fairly early, so I might not be the best gauge. ;-)

The covers look pretty:p But, so far I haven't even cracked the plastic, although I am super excited about the kickboxing and might sub it for KPC later this week.

Mattea :)

Mattea- Please post your review if you do the kickboxing one this week... that is the only one I preordered & waiting to get it & curious how well I'll like it compared to KPC & Powerstrike 1&2, which I love!!!

I'm in IL so hopefully mine will get here this week or early next week!

I cannot wait to get them.. the clips look great! Tracey is so nice... we are moving out of the country next week and sent her an e-mail about how i could get my order before i left and she has gone so out of her way to get them to me this week! I am impressed with her level of personal customer service. I will post a reveiw when i get them for sure.

Brigitte

I got mine today in the mail. I was going to do the kickboxing one, but I had already planned on doing Scrambled Eggs(BM2 premix) along with B & G's. So, I will be doing the kickbox one in the morning. It will be nice to see Jillibean in the Sculpt Fest!

I will definitely post once I do her workouts. Yes, I do agree that Tracey does really well with her customer service!

Cheryl

I pre-ordered the Kickboxing, and it just arrived today. I am previewing it right now, and there are moves and combos I have never seen before. I can't wait to try it out. It looked easy to me at first, but the longer I watch, the more I'm thinking it's going to be a good workout. I'll post my review as soon as I do the workout. Can't wait for the reviews to start coming in.

I preordered the kickboxing and the cardio DVDs all the way at the end of the presale, and I received mine yesterday. (I live in PA, for whatever that's worth). I probably won't try either one until this weekend, however.

Shelbygirl

got my Sculpt sweatfest dvd today right at the end of my workout. I did the I did the Belly burner premix and the balance premix. The belly burner was just like I expected. Had my abs burning:) I was a little disappointed in the balance one as it made me feel like I really needed that BOSU. For the triceps dips on the stability ball they had their feet on the BOSU. I used a chair. When they stood on the BOSU I used my larger med ball and stood on it with one foot but had to put my hand lightly on something just in case the ball decided to run off. Also I don't think there is a w/up as on the first sculpt section(there are two 30 minute ones) she says to do some light cardio to w/up. Still I think it will be a great burning workout:)

Jillybean, you look great in this. You obviously worked very hard for this. Got to hand it to you balancing on that ball. I kind of had one toe on the floor part of the time. I think I can get this eventually.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Thanks, Diane Sue.

I can assure you, I did work hard. I can also assure you that I DO NOT look like that anymore, but I can still balance on the ball!

You will, too, given your incredible abdominal strength.

Thanks so much for the compliment! :)

Jillybean,
I also wanted to add how amazing you look in the sculpt and how HARD I know you had to work for it. Just a HUGE high five!! :7

I find that I can balance on the ball without too much trouble (I know, I was surprised too), but I'm trying to get creative on subs for the BOSU. Like putting my med ball or stability ball on an empty step riser, or between 25lb weights. I'd love to hear other substitutions that people are trying.

Jen-I'll let you know about the kickboxing as soon as I do it, but it's not slated until later this week, so I hope you have your own by then:)

Mattea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.