The New LITE Series DVD Box

TG007

Cathlete
Not sure if others have the same problem I have with the DVD cases.

A lot of them are very hard to take the DVDs out (you press the middle and it should release the disc but a lot of them don't do that) or press the DVDs back in. Sometimes I'm so afraid I would break the DVDs.

And not sure again if Cathe team has already ordered the cases for this new LITE series.

If not too late would like to request an easy release DVD case please :)

Hi TG007,

We will probably use the same case we used for the ICE series. You just push the the button in the center of the DVD and it releases very easily. We really haven't had any complaints that I know of about this case, but there really are not a lot of companies making multi-pack DVD cases anymore anyway. So options are limited. You also never want a case where a DVD releases too easily as the DVD will pop lose during shipping and become damaged.

I have the same issue with the case being stiff and the DVD not releasing easily. I did break the center of a DVD and had to reorder as a result. I work out in my basement which is always cool. That make the plastic stiffer and not as pliable.

I have no problem with the cases but if you really don't like them you can transfer your DVDs to a different storage unit. There are options out there . . .

I'm glad to hear you're going to use the same case that was used for the ICE Series. The case for the FitSplit series doesn't work very well for me - the two DVDs on the left side of the package don't pop in properly, so the DVD sitting on top is always loose kicking around in the case. I noticed today that there is now a scratch on that DVD and I can't help but wonder if its because it doesn't sit securely in the case. I looked on Amazon for something to replace the case but its difficult to find something that isn't sold in bulk! I don't want to spend $70 on 10 cases. So I think I will re-package the FitSplit DVDs into individual jewel cases.

I'm glad to hear you're going to use the same case that was used for the ICE Series. The case for the FitSplit series doesn't work very well for me - the two DVDs on the left side of the package don't pop in properly, so the DVD sitting on top is always loose kicking around in the case. I noticed today that there is now a scratch on that DVD and I can't help but wonder if its because it doesn't sit securely in the case. I looked on Amazon for something to replace the case but its difficult to find something that isn't sold in bulk! I don't want to spend $70 on 10 cases. So I think I will re-package the FitSplit DVDs into individual jewel cases.

I have the exact problem with the Fit Split DVDs. I'm always trying to force the one on top back into its slot and I also worry that the DVDs will get scratched. I haven't had any problems with any other series that Cathe has put out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.