Tell us about your STS results!

I am pleasantly surprised...

I had no intention of posting my results, but I just have to share my results. I am following the 6 month rotation and I started in late January. I just got off the scale and I have lost a total of 35 pounds!!! I believe the factors that contributed to my weight lost is that I am 80 pounds overweight, this is the first rotation that I have completed (completed Meso 3 first week) and I have been extremely diligent with my food intake. Due to a previous knee injury I am unable to do step aerobics, so I created my own walking interval training, in which I walk for 1 minute in a moderate pace and for 20-60 seconds increase my intensity, no running just fast a walk. I would repeat that routine at least 10-20 times, depending on my schedule. I walked at least 4 times a week and did a kick-b oxing DVD twice a week.

I am not sure if I am going to follow another STS rotation, I may need a break. I might try the pyramid series for a month and maybe do the 3 month STS rotation. I am so loving this program. I really dont know how Cathe is going to ever outdo this program.

five stars

Hi everyone, I don't have the number one(my Husband is overseas:( ) to tell me how do I look, but this is what I have to report...After doing STS I'm enjoying a rest week, well deserved:). I finished last Friday and I have nothing but good results, I'm stronger I didn't loose any weight, but my muscle is there my biceps are hard, my chest OMG I can see the line between my upper chest I love it, my back I got the V shape, my legs they have this nice shape that only you can get working out .. I can't wait to start my next week of work out I want to see how I'm going to handle other Cathe DVD'S ...

I absolute recommend to any one that still thinking about purchasing the series ...
rated 5 Stars

Eunice

Okay...I am ready to post my results for DH and I. We not only found strength and cardio gains, but we lost inches and weight. We are back to our "dating" weight and are able to fit into clothes we haven't worn in years! Overall, the rigorous routine combined with the constant change, helped us to not only continue to workout, but achieve our goals. The STS program combined with cardio and the Workout Manager are by far the best things to happen to us in many years. Thanks to all of you @ SNM and especially to dear Cathe! :)

My Change!

Hello Everyone

I just finished STS this past Friday and I am overwhelmed by the results! I started early Feburary and had been doing some light weight training on my own combined with running 6km 3 times a week. I heard about STS on the internet and asked my husband to get it for me for Christmas. We did before photos and took all my measurements. I have to say loved the program. I liked each Meso cycle for different reasons and can't wait to start all over again. I did Meso cycle for the 4 weeks and then Meso 2 for 8 weeks and Meso 3 for 4 weeks. After Meso 1 I was feeling so good that I also amped up my cardio on the days off with more Cathe videos. So all in all I was doing STS 3 days a week and cardio for 1 hour 3 days a week. Some weeks I would also add 30 minutes of cardio to the STS days if I had lots of energy. As well I did the Abs circuit 3 times a week.
I feel really healthy, strong and really toned from this experience and am motivated to keep doing strength training and following Cathe's rotations. Combining the STS with the cardio and eating clean has been a recipe for fat loss for me.

The results:
lbs lost - 8

Inches
waist - 2
chest - 4
hips - 3
thighs - 2 each!
biceps - 1 each
neck - 1

I think that the inches lost really tell a story but it is also the comments that I get from friends and family. On several occasions I have been told that my body looks completely different - and it does. I have on several occasions have looked down at my legs and not recognized them! Last week I was doing the cardio from the Bootcamp workout and my shorts were literally falling off! I will post my before and after photo's on my Cathe page.

I have and will continue to highly recommend STS to anyone that asks about 'What have YOU been doing?". Not only are the videos top quality training and production but the whole package of web support is incredible. Great job Cathe and SNM. I can't wait to do my after STS round 2 results!

Thanks for listening
Heather

I have posted here and there about the results I am seeing with STS, but now finishing my 2nd week of Meso 3, I am clearly seeing major results. I didn't take measurements, but the waists of my clothing are all too big, I look leaner in general, I am much stronger, and I have definition and a lot more muscle, without any bulk whatsoever.

STS is a serious program that gives results. Together with enough cardio and some other workouts thrown into the mix, plus a decent diet (but not an extreme one), I am in the best shape of my life. People are making comments, and I have never felt and looked better.

THANK YOU CATHE!!!

I just completed my first six month rotation of STS. The results have been beyond my wildest imagination.

I've lost the following:

weight: 30lbs
hips: 6 inches
waist: 4 inches
chest: 3 inches

I've gained the following....more strength and overall fitness than I could even begin to imagine!! This has been, by far, the most effective program I've ever done for transforming my body. At 44, I have the body I dreamed of having in my 20s. I have never felt better or stronger than I do right now.

I can't possibly say thank you to Cathe enough for creating this wonderful, effective program. It has changed more than just my physique. It has, quite literally, changed my life.

Thank you, Cathe!!

congratulationsss!!!

I just completed my first six month rotation of STS. The results have been beyond my wildest imagination.

I've lost the following:

weight: 30lbs
hips: 6 inches
waist: 4 inches
chest: 3 inches

I've gained the following....more strength and overall fitness than I could even begin to imagine!! This has been, by far, the most effective program I've ever done for transforming my body. At 44, I have the body I dreamed of having in my 20s. I have never felt better or stronger than I do right now.

I can't possibly say thank you to Cathe enough for creating this wonderful, effective program. It has changed more than just my physique. It has, quite literally, changed my life.

Thank you, Cathe!!

That's awesome congratulations. If you don't main asking you how much was your weight before you start the program? anyways this is rally good news..
Eunice

That's awesome congratulations. If you don't main asking you how much was your weight before you start the program? anyways this is rally good news..
Eunice

I don't mind you asking at all. :) I am 5'2" and started the program weighing 132 pounds. (I had lost ten pounds in the six weeks before starting STS trying to get in shape for STS). I now weigh 102....and feel great.

Wow! That is even more amazing! I was thinking you were probably like 180 to begin with. I can not figure out what I am doing wrong! I have lost one pound possibly two, that's it!! I am 5'4" 114-116 pounds depending on the day. How much cardio did you do? What did your week look like workout wise? I was initially thinking because I am small I was not losing, but you are even smaller than me and you lost 25% of your body weight. I want to be at about 105-110.

My STS

Well i am only on meso 3 disk 28..
Meso 1. I hadn't been working out for 2 months doctors orders so i thought it was going to kill me..
I started out slow oh weaniefied..
Bicep curls i was only doing 10# in each hand . Shoulders 10..
Now to meso 3 i have gained so much strength..
I am up to 38# in bi curls..I have never been able to do this much..25 was my breaking point before this program.
Examples
Shoulders front press 40#. Before 20 was killing me.
1 arm rows 35-40#.. 15 was heavy in the begining.
Dead lifts 50# from 20#
I have seen so much gain and the muscles are tight ond toned again..
Do i love the program. Yes..

I modify some as pull ups on the bow flex..
In general . I have never been disapointed in a Cathe DVD..
Every other instructor i have bought is sitting and collecting dust..
I also have to say the quality is top notch.
So many i have are fuzzy and such poor quality..
So keep m comin..
I was fearful at 1st now i look forward to the challenge and the burn..

nice!!!!

I don't mind you asking at all. :) I am 5'2" and started the program weighing 132 pounds. (I had lost ten pounds in the six weeks before starting STS trying to get in shape for STS). I now weigh 102....and feel great.

Wow that's great news. So what are you going to do next? what is your next rotation? I should stick with the 6 months rotation instead of 31/2.
That's good for you...

Eunice

Wow! That is even more amazing! I was thinking you were probably like 180 to begin with. I can not figure out what I am doing wrong! I have lost one pound possibly two, that's it!! I am 5'4" 114-116 pounds depending on the day. How much cardio did you do? What did your week look like workout wise? I was initially thinking because I am small I was not losing, but you are even smaller than me and you lost 25% of your body weight. I want to be at about 105-110.

During Meso 1, I pretty much alternated cardio days with the weight days as Cathe recommended. The only change I made was that I added a second day of leg work during the week. So, for example, on one of my cardio days, I would do a workout like BMax 2 Scrambled Eggs or Drill Max cardio and lower body. I credit this, combined with those great Meso 1 leg workouts, with the start of the transformation of my lower body.

During Meso 2, I started adding some additional cardio after the weight workouts. I probably did this about 60-70% of the time. This was usually a 30 minute cardio session. One of the reasons I did this was because I needed to shorten this Mesocycle from 8 to 7 weeks because of travel plans, and I wanted to get the cardio in (I'm a cardio lover!). I also did the same thing I had done during Meso 1, though, with adding the extra leg/cardio workout once a week.

What happened during Meso 2 was that my fitness level just exploded. I upped my step for all step workouts from 6 to 8 inches and found myself simply wanting to do more intense workouts all the time.

So, during Meso 3, I added cardio to all my STS days. I know that wasn't recommended by Cathe, but it was what my body wanted to do, so I listened to it. I did non-intense, steady-state cardio on the STS days for 30-50 minutes. And then on my non-STS days, I did some tough cardio, like the Drill Max cardio mania or IMAX3 cardio blasts two times through. My body responded really well to this, and I never felt like I was close to over-training in this Mesocycle. The only time I felt like I might have been pushing it too much was towards the end of Mesocycle 2. I was tired and needed that break week.

What's next? I'm going to do circuits for a few weeks, and then I'm going to do a P90X rotation. I want to see how that differs from STS (though I have no doubt that I will prefer STS in the end if for no other reason than the variety). And after P90X, hopefully armed with STS Shock Cardio, I plan to go back into another 6 month rotation of STS. :)

success story!!!!!

During Meso 1, I pretty much alternated cardio days with the weight days as Cathe recommended. The only change I made was that I added a second day of leg work during the week. So, for example, on one of my cardio days, I would do a workout like BMax 2 Scrambled Eggs or Drill Max cardio and lower body. I credit this, combined with those great Meso 1 leg workouts, with the start of the transformation of my lower body.

During Meso 2, I started adding some additional cardio after the weight workouts. I probably did this about 60-70% of the time. This was usually a 30 minute cardio session. One of the reasons I did this was because I needed to shorten this Mesocycle from 8 to 7 weeks because of travel plans, and I wanted to get the cardio in (I'm a cardio lover!). I also did the same thing I had done during Meso 1, though, with adding the extra leg/cardio workout once a week.

What happened during Meso 2 was that my fitness level just exploded. I upped my step for all step workouts from 6 to 8 inches and found myself simply wanting to do more intense workouts all the time.

So, during Meso 3, I added cardio to all my STS days. I know that wasn't recommended by Cathe, but it was what my body wanted to do, so I listened to it. I did non-intense, steady-state cardio on the STS days for 30-50 minutes. And then on my non-STS days, I did some tough cardio, like the Drill Max cardio mania or IMAX3 cardio blasts two times through. My body responded really well to this, and I never felt like I was close to over-training in this Mesocycle. The only time I felt like I might have been pushing it too much was towards the end of Mesocycle 2. I was tired and needed that break week.

What's next? I'm going to do circuits for a few weeks, and then I'm going to do a P90X rotation. I want to see how that differs from STS (though I have no doubt that I will prefer STS in the end if for no other reason than the variety). And after P90X, hopefully armed with STS Shock Cardio, I plan to go back into another 6 month rotation of STS. :)

You should post your success story on Cathe website:) this is great for everyone to see the great result they can get if they commit to a program..I hope we can see you there!!!:) :)
Eunice

You should post your success story on Cathe website:) this is great for everyone to see the great result they can get if they commit to a program..I hope we can see you there!!!:) :)
Eunice

That's so nice of you to say! I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I have submitted my success story, and it was posted on the blog. It is the [incredibly long] one entitled 'The Journey from 'I Can't' to 'I Can't Wait' by Laurel L.' Here's a link: http://cathe.com/laurel-l-success-story

The 'before' photo was taken about six weeks before I started STS. The 'after' photo was taken at the time I had just completed Meso 2 (I lost about six more pounds in Meso 3....and gained more strength and definition).

Thanks for such a wonderful compliment! :)

Last edited:
goodddd

That's so nice of you to say! I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I have submitted my success story, and it was posted on the blog. It is the [incredibly long] one entitled 'The Journey from 'I Can't' to 'I Can't Wait' by Laurel L.' Here's a link: http://cathe.com/laurel-l-success-story

The 'before' photo was taken about six weeks before I started STS. The 'after' photo was taken at the time I had just completed Meso 2 (I lost about six more pounds in Meso 3....and gained more strength and definition).

Thanks for such a wonderful compliment! :)

Good, I will read your story later today, i just finish working out sts disc 1 and i'm shakingnnn! my arms I hardly can write you back..

Thanks Eunice

wow

Wow I just read this whole thread and am pretty inspired by some of the success you guys have acheived - very motivating!

Finished my six month STS rotation last night!!! I did each week twice before moving on to the next week and took a recovery week every 8 weeks. I didn't lose weight, but that's because I ate like crap the entire time and because I went on some medication that causes weight gain. But that's neither here nor there.

Back to STS.

In disc 36 last night I did bicep curls with a 62.5 lb barbell. I completed 8 reps on all 4 sets. I began this meso cycle 8 weeks ago and could lift 57.5 lbs 8 times for 2 of the sets and then only made it to 6 or 7 reps for the last two sets. This means I am definitely 5% stronger!

Berfore STS, I used about a 30# lb barbell to do shoulder front presses. I used to marvel at how Cathe could bang out those front presses in MIS with a 35# barbell!! Last night I did 4 sets of 8 reps of front presses using a 55# barbell. I'm not trying to compare my weight loads to anybody elses; I'm merely trying to point out that I definitely experienced strength gains with STS. Simply put: STS works!!

Before STS, I used to use a 60 lb barbell for static lunges (like in PLB or S&H) and I really felt it! I mean, I don't think I was slacking. I used a 95 lb barbell for static lunges during the last 4 weeks of meso 3 and I'm thinking I probably could have used 100 lbs.

Another benefit from STS? This morning I did Cardio Fusion and I have to admit, I hardly ever do this workout because it's so tough for me! When I've done this workout in the past, my legs were like jell-o, and by the time the BM2 power circuits and Drill Max drills came along, my movements were shallow and small because my legs were so fatigued. Well, this morning, my legs had much more endurance than before. I even added on an extra two squat thrust/tuck jumps to the end of drill 6 for good measure! Sure, it could have been a 'high energy' day for me, but I truly think STS's leg workouts made my legs stronger, which makes not only strength training workouts easier, but cardio workouts easier too! (Though I'd hardly call Cardio Fusion 'easy'!)

I plan on taking a highly anticipated recovery week, and then I think I'll go back to Gym Styles or Muscle Max or some other Cathe weight workouts that I haven't done since starting STS. Can't wait to see the strength gains in action!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.